BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this while my hair is still damp and let it air dry or blow dry. Then style as usual and it works it’s wonders. I have really frizzy hair! And when I wannah have a night out without all the fly always this is my go to for getting ready
Vesta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best! I wanted to try it out since sometimes my hair can get frizzy and sometimes that bothers me. I was skeptical that it was not going to work so when I tried it out it worked! There was no frizz! This was a good buy!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does tame the frizz for the day. Works pretty well when used with shampoo and conditioner in the root amp root lifting spray mousse in the anti-humidity smoothing milk and if you want a flat iron also use the flat iron perfector straightening mist use it with this frizz controller and your hair will be frizz-free!
Melanie N.
I actually really enjoyed this product. It lasted the whole day and it made my hair less frizzy with lots of shine. The only problem was that it didn't have the same results as the first time I wore to when I used it the 5the time.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely this stuff. I have very thin and very curly hair. So, my hair tangles easily, and quickly. I use this after I wash and untangle my hair and it leaves it beautiful. Soft, silky, shiny. I love it. I can just put this on and go to bed and my hair won’t be all dried out and tangled. I will be able to comb it and add whatever else I want on top. It doesn’t leave hair greasy which I love. Smells great and very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Elva C.
Ribera, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. it leaves my hair super soft and makes it very easy to manage it. my hair is very crazy so I always have to add some kind of oils or other products to control it but with this I just need a small amount and gets a ton done. i think I've been using this for about 6 years and I definitely will continue using it
Shelley M.
Charleston
Garniers Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum has been one of my favorite go to products for years. It's hard to find a good product that works well in ALL hair types but this product does just that. When I flat iron my locks, it really helps to give it a natural looking silkiness without making it look greasy. And when I want to keep my curled styles in place it keeps the humidity out so my style can actually stay intact beautifully! I absolutely love Garnier
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thissss I use it when I’m going to curl my hair, it smells sooo goooddd seriously I LOVE IT, and it leaves my hair shinny and i just love that, I love everything about this serum, my bottle is almost finished so I might need to buy another one soon😂
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the stuff i have bought for my daughter's curly, frizzball this is the only one that kepted her curls pretty and her frizz down. It doesnt say anything about helping curly hair but it really does a good job. I recommend it.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love this anti frizz serum ! It truly helps my hair look sleek , frizz free and super shinny and healthy ! Amazing product ! Long lasting . I’ve been using this product for years! Great buy! I️ use it when I️ straight my hair as well to get rid of those flyways . I️ use it on my natural frizzy curly hair as well.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?