BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Maria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product once in search for a product that would control my frizz. I did not see any positive results, it only made my hair look greasy and dirty. The texture was extremely oily but heavy. I did want something that would give me “shine” since my hair is very dry but I didn’t get that either. I guess the only positive aspect of this product would be the smell. I don’t recommend this product to anyone with dry curly frizzy hair, since that’s my hair type. I can’t say it won’t work for other with different hair types.
Kara O.
New Middletown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair serum is great for frizzy hair. It does tame frizz and helps to smooth very curly hair. The way it smooths my frizz is amazing! Getting the ratio of serum to hair is a little difficult because it can really over grease your hair if you're not careful.
Becky W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells sooo good!! It’s a little bit oily for me but not enough to completely disregard it. It does a great job for the price of smoothing out frizzy hair. Garnier has always been a reliable brand in my experience and this product is no different!
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sleek and shine serum is so good and smells amazing. I have some curly hair and I live in Texas sooo yeah humidity is the devil. So I found this Baby and it’s helped me out a lot. It last along time because you don’t really have to use a large amount. I’d definitely buy more I love it. I’d definitely recommend it for anyone else who suffers with super frizzy hair.
Sandi M.
Gillette
Beauty Junkie Expert
When your hair is dry and you don't have time to do a lot of work to minimize the frizz, this Fructis Sleek and shine Anti-Frizz Serum does a great job of keeping that out-of-control look tamed.  My hair didn't feel weighed down, but instead actually had a smooth feel and appearance.  I found it to be especially easy to use because of the bottle design.  For being "just a drug store brand", I think it's been far better than some of the more expensive treatments I've used to tackle my frizz.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and decent product. The consistency of the anti-frizz serum is a pretty good one and it does have an extremely pleasant scent without being too overwhelming. However, it didn’t really work that well for me, mainly due to my naturally dry coarse hair so while it did minimally tame my frizz and help prevent it from being too frizzy it definitely made my hair way too oily and just weighed down rather than sleek and shiny. My mom does use this product and it works great in her hair so it really does depend on your hair texture and type, for the price it is kind of worth it.
Lisa L.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
as far as hair-care goes??? this is it right here. i use this on my frizzy waves as well as on all 3 of my children's hair!!! (the baby doesn't do much hair-wise yet; but when she does i will probably use this on her too! lol)  so my 3 older children are mixed race with black and white also. this stuff works sooo well with their curls but without leaving that strange feeling goop like many oils or greases. it makes it manageable, shiny, and smells awesome!!! :) would recommend to absolutely anyone!
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair back in the day look
Way too greasy. I don’t care for these products nor this brand. The smell is amazing and they are affordable prices but after a while a lot goes a little way and I felt I had to be replacing my products after a very quick amount of time I find that when I purchase higher end products or brands that they tend to work out much better for me. :))) Sorry but not sorry. I love my Biolage and I’m sticking to that. Give this a try if you may but it is not my absolute Favorite.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells wonderful and gives hair a really nice shine. I wouldn’t recommend using this before straightening curly/coarse hair. I like to use this when I’m wearing a wash and go hairstyle especially in the summer. I would buy it again.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells which all of their products smell good. You can't use a lot of the stuff or it will look really greasy. I like to apply this to my after I've did shampooing and conditioning and drying my hair with a towel. I usually start at the ends and work my way up only using little amounts at a time. I have oily hair so if you do to I would recommend going with small amounts too cause it won't end good. Stay away from your roots also. This product will last you a while too.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?