BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really great. It works on both wet and dry hair which I like. I put a pea size amount to the ends of my hair making sure I stay away from my roots because than it'll just weigh my hair down. It makes me hair soft but living in texas it's hard to find something that works everyday it's humid. It works maybe about 80% of the time but I don't blame the product texas weather is just torture sometimes. But I do recommend this if you have thick hair.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really frizzy hair and nothing was working. I bought this and I noticed a huge difference. After a shower I put this on my hands rub it all over my hands and rub it through my hair. And I let it air dry and my frizz went down A LOT. I love this product and it doesn't make my hair look greasy at all!
Jeneca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my same bottle for over 5 years now and it's so amazing. My and my 7 year old daughter both use it. It deranged her hair instantly even on a rat nest day . She enjoys using it her self everyday out of the shower she puts some in. I like it because it's lightweight and doesn't feel greasy if u use the right amount for your hair. Consider length. Thickenss. Styles. It works well with air ddry and heat . Makes my hair less frizzy . I don't think it makes it softer but I have very course hair and honestly my hair has never been soft . I would recommend this for the price the quality and longevity of those product
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. So use this almost every time I wash my hair. Helps with frizz really well. Dries down and doesn’t leave a gel feeling. Perfect for my hair. My hair is oily and it doesn’t bother me. Excellent smell! Packaging is great and it gets all of the product out. Put in when hairs wet and blow or towel dry. Would recommend this product to anyone looking to tame frizz. I will continue to repurchase this from Walmart or my local drug store. Love this product it’s amazing. Just apply a quick quarter size amount to damp or wet hair. No frizz in site especially when using my chi or blow dryer. Amazing!
Sarah D.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it smells so pretty and fruity while controlling my frizz. I used to have bleached hair which always gets frizzy from being dried out, but before I’d blow dry and style my hair is put a pump of this all over and my hair would be a lot less frizzy and look very sleek. I recommend for anyone with dry hair in need of frizz control!
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product leaves my hair frizz free. You know when humidity leads to bad hair days this hair product is exactly what you need and should have. I totally recommend this product you will love it.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this anti frizz serum! It works sooo well for my hair, which can seriously go from 0-100 real quick! But with this, my frizz and flyaways really do stay at bay. Even through hours of being out partying & dancing, my hair stays on point. The only thing that drives me bananas is how sticky it makes my hands during application butttt that comes with the territory. Really great product thay does exactly what it claimed it would!
Heather P.
Salem
I may not know how much or less to use but just seems too silky for my hair but does help with fly aways. Good price for the product. Lasts for awhile until your next shower. Smells great to me and kind of fruity. Id say next time i use it ill use little less so it dont look too shiney!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine line to straighten my natural hair! It's inexpensive compared to some other hair straightening products. This anti frizz serum keeps my hair shiny and frizz free for a while while it's straight. I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine IntenselyGarnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist 24 Hr Finish Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, I love this Garnier Anti Frizz Serum. I have long and thick hair down to my back end. It frizzes up with the humidity. It frizzes up with the wind. It frizzes up with the air. It is always frizzy. I throw a little of this serum in my hair, and I am good to go! The best part is the fruity scent. I get compliments on how good my hair smells all of the time! Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?