BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Did this work for your hair?3 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product on a whim because I found a manufacturers coupon for a couple dollars off a Garnier styling product, and I am so thankful for that. My hair is really dry at the ends and really oily on top, so I think using a pump and a half after showering definitely has made all the difference.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Fructic Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum is excellent.  I love the scent and the product is light and doesn't weigh my hair down.  This is my go to product to fight frizz and and shine.  It manages to keep the pesky fly away in check all day long.  I like to use this product after a blow out or after I flat iron my hair to keep it sleek and shiny.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice oil. But it is pretty thick so it’s really easy to go overboard with it. A half a pump is too much for me. A little bit goes a long way which is good for making the product last.
Amanda H.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for adding some shine to your hair and it helps with some of the fly-away problems after straightening your hair, but it did not help with frizz. I found myself having to add in more product or a different product on a humid day. I like the shine and the feel of my hair after use, but if it could offer more frizz control it would be perfect.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really amazing you don't need a lot even with thick hair you don't need a lot of product the downfall is you have to wash your hair the next day. Well for me at least I will have to wash it the next day when I straight iron after I blow dry my hair with the product it is so shiny it's so beautiful I would definitely recommend this product it is cheap you can get it at CVS on sale
Shiraune S.
Racine, WI
I love Garnier Sleek & Shine Serum! It smells delicious and leaves my hair feeling very soft and silky. I use it on my flat ironed hair. It does an ok job at helping to keep my frizz a bay, but humidity is still a huge opponent and sometimes wins. It’s not heavy at all, so I can apply a generous amount of it at night to twist my hair and wake up with soft silky strands.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Straightening curly hair in high humidity is so frustrating at times, especially when you spend over an hour to get every strand laying down exactly as you want to only have frizz and waves within minutes of walking out the front door. This right here is a life saver! Garnier is awesome with this non sticky slick and shine oil that doesn't weigh down your hair either. 💕
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by Saying a Litte goes a long way. You can find this at any Rite Aid or Walgreens etc. Not pricey. I would say this Serum is really for girls with FUZZ, If you don't you'll just be weighing your hair down. I tend to use this after a fresh flat iron remember only a little, or i apply to hair after fresh wash to lock moisture. I recommend to my fellow fuzzys.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this anti-frizz serum for years. I mostly apply it after using flat iron or hot brush, but sometimes I use it while my hair is still damp. It helps with my flyaways and it gives me a little fresh smell which is an added bonus.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The classic OG of oil serums in a drug store brand! Great for styling to keep friZZ at bay and have your hair looking shiny and healthy! Amazing for curls and when you straighten your curls so they don't look as dry and frizzy. Very affordable from the jig size to the small size. You only need very little amounts and work in sections or your hair will look greasy and oily.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?