BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• i have very thick hair that tends to be frizzy, i'm wodnering how w...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy?8 Answers
  • I have curly hair so does this keep the frizz away for those of you...1 Answers
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Lake Worth, FL
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum is pretty good stuff. It actually works really well for my long, thick & frizzy hair. I use it for frizz, fly always & split ends, as well as a leave in conditioner and/or detangler. I apply it to both, wet & dry hair, many times a day. It is not thick & clumpy at all, so it may seem as if it may be too oily or greasy, but it's actually very light-weight & easy to distribute all throughout your hair. You can apply it all over (roots and all), many times throughout the day & night, without your hair becoming oily or greasy at all. It makes your hair feel & look very soft, healthy, shiny & manageable. It smells good too! I use this product all day & night and I love it. I even put it
in after the shower on my damp hair for extra shine & condition. It never makes my hair too oily or greasy. It's actually the thicker & clumpier serums that don't feel very oily, that make my hair too greasy because they are too thick & heavy so they don't distribute or absorb evenly. When I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum, it looks like I styled my hair, even if I didn't. It gives it just enough volume, a very sleek, but not flat, look without weighing it down... I usually have to blow-dry & straighten my hair to make It look shiny & soft without any frizz or fly aways, but If I use this product, I don't have to & it still looks nice, which is awesome, especially when your a Mom of three Toddlers!
Tania P.
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
I will start by saying I have fine hair which combined with this serum is a receipe for disaster. I try not to wash and style my hair everyday because I don't wan to damage it but the times that I have tried this serum I have had to wash my hair again the next day... If not immediately after puttin the product on. I made that huge mistake of putting a nickel almost quarter size amount in my palms and runing it through wet freshly washed hair. I attempted to style my hair right after and I could feel it in my brush how greasy my hair was. I then had to rewash it before moving on. Since then I have learned my lesson, I completely style my hair and then I put a pea size on my finger tips and lightly run it over my hair starting about 3 to 4 inches away from my roots. Then I grab all my hair in a pony tail and rub my finger throuroghly through the ends of my hair to soften and protect tbem. Using the product this way works just fine but my hair sometimes still gets frizzy depending on the weather. Since I use such a ridiulously small amount the contain is seriously going to last me 5 Years hahahahaha. For someone with thicker or course hair I think this will work great but for thin fine hair it just makes it greasy and weighs it down slick and flat. Overall this does not work for me so I give it a 2 out of 5.
Tina L.
Tina L.
This is definitely one of the best hair serums I have used, and I always seems to go back to it.

Pros: not oily and makes your hair shiny, attractive scent, de-frizzes well, good for detangling
Cons: not the most moisturizing, no permanent repairs seen

My hair is quite thin, but the ends of my hair are quite dry. I have tried a few more serums and lots of oils from the drugstore, and finding a hair serum/oil that moisturizes and doesn't weigh my hair down is quite difficult. So I would definitely recommend this product to people who have thin hair.

In addition, this product has quite a fruity, pleasant scent. I wouldn't say it's my favorite scent, but it is strange how many guys LOVE this scent. Many of my guy friends told me they liked my perfume ( when I'm actually not using perfume), when I use Garnier Fructis products. What surprised me the most is that my brother and dad like it. They usually tell me that I smell disgusting or smell like a candle when I wear perfume, but Garnier Fructis products have the one and only scent they will accept. Kinda strange.

Kate H.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
I have fine, curly, shoulder length, Caucasian hair that tends to get frizzy with humidity. For many years I lived with the frizz, while trying many products that left my hair looking greasy or flat. A friend suggested I try Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum, and I love it!

After shampooing and towel drying, I put a dime sized squirt in the palm of my hand. I rub my hands together and then lightly pat my hands all over my hair, applying very sparingly to the scalp part. I run my fingers under my hair to make sure all the strands are treated, then wash my hands to get the product off. I add some mousse or gel and then comb it all through my hair, shake my head and scrunch my curls and let it air dry.

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I bought this item on a whim because it smelled great, had a push pump, and I needed a cheap new silk serum. When I first picked one off the shelf, I noticed it was all sticky and goopy on the bottom of the bottle. All the rest were were like this too, so I assumed one of them had cracked open and gotten everywhere... But after getting home and washing it off, I realized that somehow the packaging was faulty (presumably on all of them as I think back) because if I laid it on it's side it somehow manages to leak out in a pool of serum. That is the only negative problem of this item however, but if stored up right at all times, it's definitely a nice product that does the job of making my hair more hydrated and tames fly-always. I use it on both wet & dry hair (not too much - a little goes a long way) about half way down my hair. I never use it on my scalp to avoid extra oil, but brush it through my ends. It lasts a long time, which is also great!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Freeze Serum does exactly what it says!
You can use it either on dry or wet hair, and it works for both. When you first put some in your hand you may get nervous that it is going to cause your hair to be oily, but I promise you it doesn't! Not for me anyway! I use this just about every other day, whether I just got out of the shower or I just woke up. I also use Garniers leave-in conditioning cream along with it, but only when I get out of the shower. I am actually very thankful I was introduced to Garniers hair products. Theyre the only products I use in my hair, besides a dry shampoo. (Not because I don't like it. I've never tried it and have always used another product) This serum helps with my frizz so much and I have really damaged hair from dying it every few months for 12 years! I'm so thankful for this affordable brand and how amazing it all works!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
This is a great serum. In the past, some have left my hair too oily or shiny, but this one works great.

1. I use this on VIRGIN hair -aka- Non colored, non processed, hair
2. The damage on my hair is specifically HEAT DAMAGE -aka- split ends
3. Frizz and dull looking hair is a problem on the ends of my hair. If I don't apply anything to shine it, it looks very much like straw
4. My hair is very long - reaches approx. mid bottom and I rarely cut it

This serum works so good that I rarely put it on the top of my head, although I apply it liberally to the edges. Usually about 3-4 pumps does the trick. It smells super good too, very similar to their shampoo and conditioner line.

One bottle is sure to last at least a few months, even considering the amount I use per day...mine lasts about an average of 2-3 months.
Alexia H.
Alexia H.
Wildwood , FL
So as a person with curly hair you can imagine that it tends to frizz. I love finding and using new oils to hydrate and shine my hair. When I came across Garnier Fructis sleek and shine anti-serum I was very happy with it. I love the product! It smells great and goes along way. I especially like to use it after straightening my hair, especially on my damaged ends. It controls the frizz and I think it even helps my hair last longer straightened. I've come across oils that weigh my hair down and makes it very greasy but this product does not do that at all. It's super light! It keeps my hair soft, sleek and shiny all day. Just one pump and your good to go. I have yet to find something wrong with this product. I absolutely love it. If you have a similar hair type like me this product should be great for you.
Raean M.
Raean M.
Oxnard, CA
I color my hair fairly often. With that being said, YES! My hair can get pretty damaged and frizzy! I have wavy hair so that tends to add to how crazy my hair can get. I have tried different brands to help tame THE FRIZZ, and so far Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-frizz Serum is my favorite. It's found in nearly any store that carries hair products,and it's more affordable than some high-end brands that do the same exact thing!
I use this product almost daily. It tames my frizzy hair, leaves it soft to the touch, it locks in shine to make my hair look healthier and makes my hair color more vivid. Because of that, it makes styling my hair 100x easier. If that's not enough, this product smells great too!

You will definitely get the bang for your buck!

Try it out, your hair with thank you.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lakewood, CA
Holy grail leave-in hair product!
I have been using this hair serum for many years and can't find anything to replace it, not even high-end products. It has never let me down and that's why I will always repurchase it. I'm someone who washes their hair every three days and when I do I add a little of this when my hair is wet and then a little more when it's semi dry and my hair is very noticeably less frizzy when I use it. Also when my hair dries completely it's very soft and feels very moisturized. This product also works very well in between my wash days because my hair can look a bit dull by day two and I just add a little to the bottom half of my hair and it smells/looks better.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?