BY GARNIER #1 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Lock out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity. This serum smooths and adds shine to frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. It acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen smooth each strand.Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

• Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
  • i have very thick hair that tends to be frizzy, i'm wodnering how...5 Answers
Jenna H.
I bought this item on a whim because it smelled great, had a push pump, and I needed a cheap new silk serum. When I first picked one off the shelf, I noticed it was all sticky and goopy on the bottom of the bottle. All the rest were were like this too, so I assumed one of them had cracked open and gotten everywhere... But after getting home and washing it off, I realized that somehow the packaging was faulty (presumably on all of them as I think back) because if I laid it on it's side it somehow manages to leak out in a pool of serum. That is the only negative problem of this item however, but if stored up right at all times, it's definitely a nice product that does the job of making my hair more hydrated and tames fly-always. I use it on both wet & dry hair (not too much - a little goes a long way) about half way down my hair. I never use it on my scalp to avoid extra oil, but brush it through my ends. It lasts a long time, which is also great!
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Freeze Serum does exactly what it says!
You can use it either on dry or wet hair, and it works for both. When you first put some in your hand you may get nervous that it is going to cause your hair to be oily, but I promise you it doesn't! Not for me anyway! I use this just about every other day, whether I just got out of the shower or I just woke up. I also use Garniers leave-in conditioning cream along with it, but only when I get out of the shower. I am actually very thankful I was introduced to Garniers hair products. Theyre the only products I use in my hair, besides a dry shampoo. (Not because I don't like it. I've never tried it and have always used another product) This serum helps with my frizz so much and I have really damaged hair from dying it every few months for 12 years! I'm so thankful for this affordable brand and how amazing it all works!
Nicole R.
This is a great serum. In the past, some have left my hair too oily or shiny, but this one works great.

1. I use this on VIRGIN hair -aka- Non colored, non processed, hair
2. The damage on my hair is specifically HEAT DAMAGE -aka- split ends
3. Frizz and dull looking hair is a problem on the ends of my hair. If I don't apply anything to shine it, it looks very much like straw
4. My hair is very long - reaches approx. mid bottom and I rarely cut it

This serum works so good that I rarely put it on the top of my head, although I apply it liberally to the edges. Usually about 3-4 pumps does the trick. It smells super good too, very similar to their shampoo and conditioner line.

One bottle is sure to last at least a few months, even considering the amount I use per day...mine lasts about an average of 2-3 months.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this when I straighten my hair with flat iron and blow dry. I have very frizzy hair and not many products keep my hit frizzy free, especially since I live in humid South Florida! I apply this after I've styled my hair and it gives my hair a sleek and shiny look with zero frizz. My hair stays smooth and frizzy free until I wash my hair again. All you need is a tiny amount depending on how long your hair is a drop or two is plenty if you have short hair to shoulder length. My hair is really really long so I need a few extra drops but be careful because too much will make your hair greasy. This product lasts long since you don't need a lot. I love it!!!!
Aishia M.
Albuquerque
I usually use a different brand but this was all they had in stock today and I didn't want to go all over town I have relaxed hair so I don't have a problem with frizz I just spent an hour flat ironing my hair and getting it perfect within 5 minutes my hair was lifeless with no body and I had frizz I'm really upset I have another hour to do my hair again with other serums my hair can get wet and no frizz after I have kind roots but they wouldn't kink my up after any other product this serum was not for me absolutely hated it will not buy again I'm African American and Hispanic with relaxed hair do buy at least if ur spinnaker to me hair type wise
Noor L.
My hair for as long as I can remember has been the most frizzle still busiest thing I don't thing anyone would ever notice any difference if I exchanged my hair for a mop.I used all products out there or frizz control but none of them had actually worked so I then went on a search I had to find a cure I mea there's always one right? I stumbled upon this gem soon enough and now I can say I'm a different person literally you hair is straight now and all the frizz from my hair has completely gone which is really Great! It makes my hair really smooth too and soft easy to handle now I really recommend tto anyone who was as sick as i was for my hair ūüėäūüėä
Tayla M.
Villa Rica, GA
Sometimes I use this product while my hair is curly and sometimes I use it to straighten my hair. I like it because it's very light and doesn't weigh my hair down. However, I don't notice a huge difference in how my hair behaves. When I straighten my hair, it doesn't get it much straighter than it would without the product. It does make my hair a little shiny so that's nice. When I use it on my curly hair, I just put it in to make my hair a little less fizzy and more manageable. It seems to help more with that than anything else. I would recommend this maybe for someone who has slightly curly hair, almost straight/wavy, or straight hair.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for years and still really like it. It leaves my hair SO shiny and smooth. I like to put a little bit in my hair before I straighten it and my hair turns out so sleek afterwards. It has a nice smell, but if you're bothered by fragrance in your products, definitely take a whiff before buying this. My only complaint (and reason I gave 4/5) is that every time I buy this, the nozzle inevitably breaks. I end up having to take the pump out and just pour some into my hand which is really annoying. Typically I purchase this at Walmart but it's pretty common at most grocers, pharmacies, and some beauty stores.
Kendra V.
I love to use this product on wet hair right after I shower. It has a really fruity scent that I personally like, and it really helps to prevent my naturally straight hair from getting frizzy in even the most humid weather. Like most serums, it's a bit sticky and tends to make your hands a mess, but it can be washed off easily with soap and water. The one negative thing that I have to say about this product is that its packaging is horrible for travel. It has a closing option, but it's not effective. I always put it in a plastic baggie when I travel because it spills all over the place. I wish there was a travel size!
Julie P.
Lock Haven , PA
This product is a life savor!!

I mix it with their hair creme, just a small dab, and run it through my hair!
If I'm going curly, then I'm done! My curls stay frizz free for the whole day! It doesn't weigh it down, and it doesn't make my hair look greasy!
If I'm using a flat iron, using this, ( and the creme) make my hair look like its naturally straight!
I get a ton of compliments, and people want to know how I keep my long hair so healthy!
( my secret? It's not that healthy!, I hate to cut off dead ends, my hairdresser hates me for it! Lol, but this serum works amazingly!)
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?