BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful new burst of hydration. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge is the 1st shampoo with encapsulated beads of superfruits goji berry, passion fruit, and kiwi. This revolutionary formula instantly recharges dry hair with high-performance weightless moisture. Hair is weightlessly silky for up to 2 days. For value and convenience, try this 33.8 fl oz pump bottle! Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

• My hair is really dry, as soon as I'm out of the shower it is alr...2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t care for this product too much. Although it’s suppose to be a hydra recharge I felt like it completely dried my hair out. My hair is already frizzy as it is so it didn’t help me at all. I wouldn’t most likely not buy this product again, especially since garnier has much better options
Ashley A.
Newton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you color your hair, do not use this product or Any product from the store, it is not good for colored hair. I recommend going to the salon for shampoo and conditioner, it's expensive but it's good for your hair. Alot of shampoo/conditioners from the store have wax and pull color out of your hair. Don't believe me? Go ask a professional. It's not a way to get more money out of you, it's to save your hair and the color!! 😘
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So these problems are okay like I've used them before and it just depends how your texture and things like that are so you really have to read into detail about your type of hair cuz my hair is like curl and stuff so I have to use certain things that I want because I want my hair straight and so I go for things to make it straight but if you want to keep it curly then you go for stuff like that
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if it's because I have bleached hair but this product has only left my hair drier that before. It smells nice and doesn't make it heavy but it's just not for me.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo left my thick kinky hair feeling soft and manageable. The product is very affordable considering the quality of the product. This exceeds expectations for products within its price range. I would certainly purchase this product again and have.
Bella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely obsessed with anythingggg garnier! This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and full. I usually buy the huge bottle from Costco or BJs and keep it in my shower until I run out. The conditioner is amazing also. It doesn't weigh down my hair
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product add the one that has avacado are life. It treats my hair so well. Leaves hair soft and moisturized. My hair normally sucks up all the water and looks dry by the time I make it to my room out the shower but with this product it stays moisturized.
Shania T.
King, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo cleans really well and the conditioner keeps my hair from getting tangled. It has a nice scent. But after many uses it doesn’t seem to really fix the dry ends.
Jackie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is fantastic, one it smells soooo good, two it leaves your hair soft and beautiful (at least in my case), three the smell stays on your hair even after blowing drying and styling your hair which I love! Definitely recommend it!!
Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way Garnier’s shampoo smells. It smells clean and refreshing. It also really makes me believe that my heart is getting a nice healthy clean. I really have nothing negative to say about this product and I would recommend.
Lisa F.