FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Tina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top notch product a must have for anyone . I absolutely love garnier products. They are high end products at a reasonable price. It won't break you to make you look good.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner because it is both inexpensive and a great quality. It does a superb job at making my damaged hair soft and it smells amazing (like fresh fruit).
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THE HYDRA RECHARGE CONDITIONER. IT LASTS FOREVER BECAUSE A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY, AND IT SMELLS AMAZING. LEAVES MY HAIR SUPER SOFT, AND WHEN PAIRED WITH THE SHAMPOO IT LEAVES IT SUPER CLEAN AS WELL. I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS AND LET IT HELP MY DRY HAIR!
Alaina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super moisturizing conditioner that really helped my dry hair. I like the natural ingredients in it. it’s affordable which is great and your smells really nice too
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells super good, and it definitely gave my hair moisture. It's an affordable shampoo/conditioner. Not my go to product though. I do feel like are too watery.
arii A.
watsonville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is conditioner deserves 5 stars ! It helps with helping restore your hair after so much damage. If your hair is always frizzy this will definitely help.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Garnier hair conditioner and I also love the shampoo, it diesnt weigh your hair down like most conditioners and shampoo. If you haven't tried it you are definitely missing out. It makes your hair feel fresh and the smell is wonderful. I use it constantly all the time. I would not use any other shampoo or conditioner. I love the conditioner because it doesn't weigh YOUR hair down and it gives you extra volume and doesn't set your hair out when you blow dry your hair. So try it yoursrlf, you will love it and love the smell it leaves your hair smelling anazing. I would definitely recommend it to others.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so, so, so wonderful! It leaves my hair very soft with no knots and its easy to manage. My hair was light and fluffy after i used it too and didnt leave my hair heavy or oily. Great conditioner!
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great shampoo and conditioner I love it, it's affordable and the smell is intoxicating. Other brands so often leave a residue this product never does. Love the packaging in the bright green colors.
Stephanie ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to conditioner a few years back but now that I've switched to Dove, I won't go back. It's a very nice scent but just average when it comes to conditioning. Dove adds shine to my fine hair.