FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner! I have super frizzy coarse hair and this conditioner really tamed all of my flyaways without making my hair feel greasy or flat at the roots. Smells lovely as well!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier is an alright brand. Something about the smell those has always bothered me. I have thin, fine hair and this conditioner was a little too much for me. I wash my hair everyday.
Meril C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Fructis Garnier and their products always smell amazingly fruity but unfortunately this product doesn't hydrate and recharge my hair how I was hoping. It does add more hydration but not much.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t advise going out of your way to buy this, but in a pinch it works. It didn’t do anything spectacular like it claims for my dry hair. It mostly just smelled great but did nothing.
katherine P.
durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite. They’re so yummy. Everyday I usually have one I usually buy this at market basket and it’s not expensive. At all. I also bring them to work for a snack or have them for breakfast!!!
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this stuff! Garnier is always my go to conditioner; my hair smells great, is soft and never looks dry or oily. I mix up the variations but never the brand!
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so dang good but I didn’t see much improvement in damage with my hair. Just made it more sleek and a lot softer. Mostly water based but I use it when I’m on a budget
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When this first came out i was so excited! Ot smelled so good and worked amazing in my hair. I have dry curly dair so its important i have a quality shampoo to prevent damage.
Megan C.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my drugstore go to’s for conditioner because it’s leaves my hair feeling great and smells so good! Perfect for those on a budget wanting a quality conditioner.
Jillian N.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll only buy this if it's on sale. It doesn't help hydrate my hair as well as other brands on the market. My hair is long, waist length, and this conditioner makes it very difficult to brush through.