FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Brittani v.
Weatherford, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand to use i always would purchase this during the winter unlike other products It is very light on my hair and it smells really really good.... I use this product every so often
Tristen O.
Burlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with naturally black hair who transferred to platinum I had to find a moisture filled shampoo fast. This brand worked like a charm. Paired with a conditioner I had people running their hands through my hair all day.
Edna Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this shampoo! It's the best! When I cut my hair and switched shampoo my hair wasn't growing much or at all so I switched back and it started growing again! Definitely recommend this!!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great if your hair is outrageously dry. Not great if your hair is only a little dry. It left my hair greasy and flat. I won’t purchase this again from Walmart for my hair. Would be better for extremely damaged hair.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot for the price it has a really thick conditioning formula that seem to make moisture stick more in my hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair very soft and silky
Lisa G.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for my daughters curly hair. I have used better products but they are more expensive. I would recommend this because the price is very reasonable and the product works very well. I will purchase again!
Scotti O.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides the smell of these which is so good, the actual conditioner itself is good. It makes my hair soft and smooth after my shower! It's not my all time favorite but decent enough to repurchase!
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was really dull and brittle you could say. Whenever I needed to moisturize it this would really help with my tangled and softness after using. Good price as well for what you get.
Angelic R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if your hair is dry or damaged. I apply this several times a week smells great. Leaves hair feeling so soft and touchable. This is a great drugstore conditioner would recommend.
Doris F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always skeptical when I find cheap hair care products, but holy moly! This is wonderful! Very affordable and definitely does the job! However, you do need a good bit for evert use.