FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Allyson B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!!! In the winter months my hair becomes so dry and this product helps keep my locks moisturized and healthy looking. I highly recommend you buying this if you suffer from dry hair like me!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this recharge conditioner. It is sooooo smooth on your hair and smells amazing!!!!! Very effective leaves my hair feeling brand new and rejuvenated. Nice scent and lasts a long time before I need a new bottle
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love the smell of garnier products! I️ had split ends that were super dry and this conditioner definitely helped give it some moisture and softened my hair up. I️ would definitely recommend this and it’s affordable
Shannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells so nice! I’ve always loved the way garnier products smell. The only thing I don’t like too much is that it doesn’t really make my hair soft afterwards like other brands I’ve tried.
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
I dye my hair a lot so this really helps with my damaged ends. I usually use Dove but this is a great alternative. I think this is a bluish color conditioner which is great. I would totally buy it again!
Lilian R.
SAN ANTONIO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite garnier product is the sleek and shine bottle of conditioner but I decided to try out something new. With the hydra recharge my hair was noticeably different. It gave it a bit of more volume.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner, I have really dry and curly hair and this helps me a lot, my hair gets tangle a lot and this makes my hair soft and easy to detangle, I really recommend this if you have dry hair
Alexis O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky about my hair care products, but I really like this product. It helps to revive my dry hair and give it some sort of smoothness to it. I will buy it again once I run out, I really like it.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I blow dry and straighten my hair multiple times a week, so I always try to use products that help with dry hair. This is great because it is a trusted brand, affordable and still helps with my dryness!
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how smooth this conditioner made my hair! It was good for when I was straightening my hair a lot and needed some extra moisture. I would definitely buy it again. We got ours from Giant Eagle.