FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful conditioner and one of my favorite products. I love the smell and texture and it makes my hair feel amazing. I usually have a lot of frizz but this really helps to tame it so I am definitely a fan and would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good. The consistency is thick. After many uses it appeared to strip the color out of my hair and left it more dry than before. It also appeared to weigh my hair down a bit. I only wash once a week so I was not overusing it,
Laricia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great for damaged unmanageable hair! I have naturally curly hair it's hard finding hair products that don't dry you hair out. I even use this as a leave in conditioner sometimes. I would definitely recommend.
zayla o.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. I love using all of the colors that come with the brand i makes me feel complete. It around ten dollars but i works wonders on my hair so im not complaining. Im actually going to buy this product again.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great. My hair is not as tangled or unmanageable after using this and it’s a good priced product. My hair definitely has more body and bounce to it too.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your hair super silky and it really does help dry hair. I got mine from ShopRite and I used this product for a while. My hair color is blonde and i have dry hair. I would recommend this to others. It smells amazing
wanni m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy garner leave in sometimes to style my hair everyday, the scent is always good it leave my hair really soft and easy to manage. The price is really affordable for how good it works.. I'm satisfied of getting this items.
ericka r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it makes ur hair feel even better then soft it smells amazing. It’s my go to when i feel like I have over worked my hair n need that hair revival from my damaging hair Routine. Love love love a must try
Marshae L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and easy to detangle. I have very thick hair this product makes it so easy for me to work with. This product is inexpensive and can be found at your local drug store.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has worked wonders on my hair. Since my first condition with it my hair has smoothed out and is less frizzy, dry, dead feeling. My hair has a beautiful natural shine to it and so much more volume.