FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Courtney M.
Fishers
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only conditioners that I use! It keeps my hair soft and silky and it smells really good! it never leaves my hair in tangles. It is inexpensive and does what salon products do for a low price. I would recommend this to people with dry hair!
Karina R.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair feel nice and soft! Best product out there. I bought it at cvs! Packaging is perfect and container is easy to open! Worked wonders on my hair even with it being so dead. I would recommend their conditioners to all of my girlfriends!
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan of this product. I do like the scent and the affordability but it left my hair really greasy the next day. I was not very effective for me. The packaging is okay. But I would not recommend this product I was disappointed.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my hair I always use recharge or damage control hair product since I dye my hair a lot.i usually get my shampoo from Walmart and it smell great and it’s regular priced just like other brands and yeah I have purchased this multiple times.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product ok. It’s not my favorite but it’s does ok when I’m in a pinch and need conditioner right away. It makes my hair feel soft to the touch and it smells really good for quite awhile. It’s nothing too special but it’s alright
Morgan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this conditioner after noticing that my hair was really dry. I use this conditioner every other day and my hair feels so amazingly soft! I love everything about it. If you have try hair you should try it and you won't be disappointed
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the Garnier hair products are absolutely amazing and have a lovely scent that never seems to fade. I shower regularly, and I've had some shampoos that didn't keep my hair feeling clean let alone smelling great. This stuff is AMAZING.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I both use this and we love it! Definitely hydrating and moisturizing. My hair loves it and especially living in the dry climate of Arizona I need an extra moisturizer to help my hair feel extra soft. I would buy this again!
Laura C.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner! Which a great find, for a drugstore brand (I get mine at the grocery, typically with a manufacturers coupon) it's the best. Lasts forever, even with my long hair...and I don't have to use much to get a full coverage.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful conditioner and one of my favorite products. I love the smell and texture and it makes my hair feel amazing. I usually have a lot of frizz but this really helps to tame it so I am definitely a fan and would recommend it to anyone!