FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Jeska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite affordable conditioners! I have dry, damaged curls and this helps to give it more moisture and a little bit of shine! I think it works great for any hair types. It also smells really good! I'm definitely gonna be adding this to my hair care routine/products space more often.
Zulma C.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear that Garnier Fructis is the only Shampoo/Conditioner that has kept my hair from falling as easily. With all the meds I take, my hair has become thin and brittle but Garnier Fructis has saved me from losing my hair. It has made it stronger, longer and shinier.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love  all of garnier products, I think my hair might be a little too damaged for this one though. I needed something more intense, more direct, more aggressive. Smells fantastic, I just think it would do better for a little less damaged hair than what I have.
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
SMELLS amazing, I use it because it's actually gentle on my colored hair. I started using Garnier Fructis in college and it stuck with me ever since. I don't think there is a line or scent that I did not like. And their leave in conditioner is A MUST HAVE.
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. I absolutely love this for my curliest daughter. Her coils stay dry and brittle, but after two or three days of this Garnier Fructis Conditioner, it’s like a head full of brand new hair! Her hair is soft and the coils are relaxed.
Sophia N.
College Station, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this. It makes my hair very soft, shiny, and smell great all day. Not the best for someone who needs a ton of conditioner for the amount of hair I have, since it can start to add up quickly. But awesome for the average user.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is very inexpensive. It has a really nice scent but it is not as hydrating as I would have liked. The size is good and it lasts me quite a while. I will buy it again but I make sure to use a leave in conditioner to help when my hair is dry.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this conditioner and suave. Even though I like to switch the two around, this one is definitely better overall. It makes my hair a lot softer, it smells better, and I also don’t feel like I need to apply as much as I do with other products.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! FIrst of all its reasonably priced and it smells amazing! My hair is super dry so I am always looking for products to bring moisture back into my hair! I have been a long time buyer of Fructis products and will continue to be!
Jess R.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does not really recharge my hair at all. I bought the large bottle of this conditioner thinking it would be just as good, if not better than the other Garnier conditioners. I was wrong. My hair feels just as dry and dull after using this product.