FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Josiane A.
Jounieh
So not my favorite but obssessed with the smell. It made my hair feels a bit greasy when used. It did help make my hair a lot softer though.
Gyöngyi Melody S.
Budapest, Budapest
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped my hair so much. It's bleached ombre and the conditioner totally revived it. One of my ultimate faves. I definetely recommend.
Maya N.
leme-sp
Beauty Junkie Expert

for me it has many good conditioners but also those that just end I did not like much because for me it was only a thinner
anakari18 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy buen acondicionador cuando me lo
Colocó me
Olvido de los nudos después del baño y es súper hidratante lo
Compre en walmar
Jessica W.
Amherst, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great smelling conditioner that leaves my hair feeling very hydrated and conditioned. It’s very easy to brush after as well.
Rainara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Além de cheiroso, ele cumpre com o que promete em suas funções.
Deixa os cabelos maravilhosos, macios, com um brilho magnífico
Fadwa C.
11000
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier conditional for dry hair is so efficace smell good make your hair so soft I recommend it to all girls with a dry hair
Arelly Viridian Z.
Oaxaca de Juarez, Oaxaca.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto muy bueno me encanta deja un olor super rico en el cabello además deja una frescura increíble y dura mucho.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
such a great product, I use it as a leave-in conditioner for my dry hair. Makes my hair soft and no split ends.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Leaves my hair soft & smooth without any oily residue. Light & airy, no heavy feeling. Smells great.