FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

ellie 🌻.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time i wash my hair and find it very good at conditioning my hair. it leaves my hair feeling moisturised, silky and smooth. it has a nice scent and isnt too heavy on my hair. i like the packaging of this product and am very satisfied with it
Anaeliza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner, it leaves your hair soft and with a wonderful soft scent. Every couple of months you have to change hair care products to avoid residue buildup. This is a great product to change to. I also love the fragrance. I recommend it.
Savannah L.
Hervey Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing for dry or frizzy hair, I bought mine at the drugstore and I've always steered clear from cheaper conditioners but I love this one! I wash my hair once every other day and it keeps it silky and smooth.
Nathalia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert

this is one of the best conditioners that eh tested leaves hair with defined curls but without that heavy effect moisturizes and helps too with the subject of friz I declare in love with this and this product line
Snapchat~Foreverchloe144 C.
4570
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a good hair product that actually works in my hair all though I didn’t see a big big difference I like this product and would definitely buy this again and recommend it to you guys so have fun
Flora S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is great and it works great for my hair I love it I use it and my partner uses it
It is one of our favourites I like the colour of the bottle as well we are definitely satisfied with this
Umran I.
Woodbridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. It works very well for my dry hair. Makes it smooth and silky for a very long period of time. It also removes all tangles when I’m showering.
Nicole B.
Saskatoon, SK
I use the Hydra Recharge Conditioner mostly on my children. My 7 year old has waist length hair and it tangles very easily. I find that this conditioner does well with combating tangles. It is also very inexpensive and smells fantastic! I'd recommend checking your local drugstore for this conditioner.
Natalie C.
Markham
Would give 3.5. It is a great option that is affordable for conditioner. I just find I need to use quite a bit to coat my thick hair. I generally have quite healthy hair so I can't speak to a lot of it's claims on hydration but it worked well for me. I was satisfied.
Maria A.
Dubai, UAE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, makes hair very soft and frizz free but it caused my hair to fall. Stopped using it and hair-fall has reduced, not buying it again