FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Jenna D.
Saluda, VA
I found that Fructis Hydra Recharge worked very well with my hair. I can run my fingers through it with no knots and it leaves it very well conditioned and not dry. I bought it at a CVS for a very reasonable price. I would recommend it for others with very dry hair, but if your hair gets oily quick, I would not recommend it.
Samantha K.
This is the only conditioner we use!! Mine and my daughter's hair is soooo baby fine. It does not make our hair greasy or weighted down. We have tried other brands and have found Garnier fructis as the best for the money. It's not cheap but not expensive either. Local grocery stores carry it and we will definitely buy it again!!
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product does really well and hydrating one's hair, although the beads proved to be an in viral mental concern. These beads go into our water system and end up in the ocean.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg , PA
I love this conditioner. My fave hair conditioner used to be Organix Moroccan and Argon oil conditioner, which is pretty pricey. i was so happy to find this one instead which is much cheaper and works just as good. Its creamy and hydrates my hair. Even when i don't use it as a deep conditioner and i just want to get in and get out of the shower. I recommend this conditioner and the shampoo.
Mariah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I have really crazy curly hair, and live in a very humid area. Bad combination, right? Well this conditioner keeps it under control (with the use of some other products in this same line) and the curls are very nice. I think it is a bargain for the price, too. I did attempt to get this from Amazon, but it came twice spilled in the package and so I am just buying it at the store now.
lexie c.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing and moisturizing. Gives ridiculous slip and makes it easy to detangle in the shower. Gives hair a  buttery feel. A little goes a very very long way with this (even with thick hair). Hydrates hair well, but if your hair is damaged you may need something a bit more intense or maybe a mask after the conditioner.
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked the smell of this. That is why I'm giving it 2 stars. But I really didn't like that it left my hair feeling heavy. It even felt like there was a coating on my hair. I ended up rewarding my hair then used a different conditioner just to get rid if that feeling on my hair. I really was hoping I'd like it because the smell was so nice.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner. One of my favourites! The product coats your hair entirely with moisture and leaves your ends feeling completely hydrated. Makes brushing easier and hair less tangled. I would buy again and I recommend!
Francesca C.
Gateshead
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is lovely. It's leaves your hair smelling great, as well as feeling all soft and silky. Its a great buy and the prices are great both for the shampoo and conditioner, this can be bought in a local drug store to a supermarket, try it out its lovely
ellie 🌻.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time i wash my hair and find it very good at conditioning my hair. it leaves my hair feeling moisturised, silky and smooth. it has a nice scent and isnt too heavy on my hair. i like the packaging of this product and am very satisfied with it