FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Cj B.
Tremonton, UT
Leaves your hair silky and smooth and gets out all the ratty hair from you which is so nice
❤️ Yare H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does not probe much because it is not for my hair type but the garnier brand is good
Maria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes!! Totally worth buying it not only smells so delicious but it leaves my hair nice.
Madelyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for those who have dry hair . Smells great and keeps my hair very hrdrated
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner has brought my hair back from many of times where I’ve dried it out.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Argus is a good shampoo for the price. It smells really good but doesn’t change much.
Ariella T.
This smells amazing on my hair. My hair is really heavy and a lot of conditioners weight down my hair, but not this conditioner. My hair feels a lot more bouncy and soft.
Celinez C.
North Bergen
Once again, used it to detangle mostly. Smelled great. However, did not "recharge" my hair whatsoever.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product. I found it when searching for products to use instead of Devachan Curl products (which are very expensive). So I use the conditioner when I am doing curly hair regularly but don't want to spend the money on Devachan. The "slip" factor is great and it keeps my curls hydrated and less frizzy.
Sarah S.
Warwick, RI
Leaves my hair smelling and feeling great! Doesn't weigh you down. I use in combination with their leave in silk and smooth conditioner, shampoo, and hairspray. Love Garnier and their products! I would recommend that you give them a try!!!!