FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great my hair is so dried out and frizzy and it hydrates my hair and smells really good and also it goes a long way! It lasts me about 2 weeks and i have really think hair!
Martina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this conditioner to use when I go swimming. the result is good, my hair are much softer than before but still it has a very heavy texture which i don't particularly like. The scent is long lasting and pleasant.   Overall i dare say i'm satisfied with this product.
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good everyday conditioner for someone with dry hair. Inexpensive and smells good. Thick
Cream with good lather and leaves my hair pretty happy. I would recommend it for someone on a budget I get it at target
Stephanie T.
Sterling
As someone who dyes their hair often, I'm always looking for a conditioner that is going to add moisture back into my hair and this product does just that. I can unwrap my hair from the shower and actually comb through it. Anyone else with dry or damaged hair knows, the struggle is real!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!  IT works great for dry hair, makes it shiny, without adding buildup, and even helped keep my curls unform.  I buy this all of the time, and deffinately recommend.  (I know it doesnt say on the bottle, but in a pinch works better than eos as shaving cream!)
Heather E.
Hillsborough
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is like a two in one. Makes your hair soft and silky immediately. i love running my fingers through my hair and don't even get me started on the scent. 10/10 i buy this product everytime i am in need of conditioning and i recommend i to all hair types not just dry hair!
Tara H.
Lewisville, TX
I love using Garnier conditioner, it's one of the few conditioners that keeps my hair from getting full of static in the winter. It has a nice smell and I don't have to use a ton of it even though I have a lot of hair. It's a pretty good price and you can generally find coupons.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product. It is also good for people with natural hair. The price is affordable. I have purchased this item twice. I use this every other wash. I bought it from walmart and also walgreens. Yes I would buy again. This is a thick product and it smells great.
Nicolette H.
Lincoln, NE
This conditioner actually works very well for the low price. It is super easy to find at almost any store and is about $4 or $5 which is a crazy deal for conditioner that actually works??? I have very dry hair so usually have to spend more to get moisture but this conditioner worked great for me! Also smells super good :)
Jeska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite affordable conditioners! I have dry, damaged curls and this helps to give it more moisture and a little bit of shine! I think it works great for any hair types. It also smells really good! I'm definitely gonna be adding this to my hair care routine/products space more often.