FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product was very helpful with my hair. I liked the smell and how my hair felt after trying it out.
Madison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really moisturizes my hair. I love how soft and strong my hair is since I started using it!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair loves this amazing shampoo!! I would absolutely recommend everybody to run out and buy this right now
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of garnier fructis hair products. They have so many to choose from that works for your hair type
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. But it builds up and irritated my scalp after awhile. I liked it yes and the results were decent.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells delicious. It leaves my hair healthier, smoother and strong. Garnier never fails me.
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when my hair is very dry. Once used my hair is very soft and smooth and shiny. Love this product
Jackie 🎀.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it smells. Did it work for me? Maybe in a he first week then I started having hair fall out
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled really good! I enjoy Garnier shampoos and conditioners. Another good one for fine thin hair.
Krystal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner that is not from a salon. Provides great moisture and the smell is amazing!