FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Shanna W.
Lumberport
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of garnier. Doesn’t leave hair feel heavy or oily. Great price. It’s a frequent go to for me.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product was very helpful with my hair. I liked the smell and how my hair felt after trying it out.
Melody G.
I just love the whole product line
It makes my fizzy hair tame and soft of of the better products I have used
Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling hydrated but not weighed down. Very good affordable brand
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair loves this amazing shampoo!! I would absolutely recommend everybody to run out and buy this right now
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of garnier fructis hair products. They have so many to choose from that works for your hair type
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok. But it builds up and irritated my scalp after awhile. I liked it yes and the results were decent.
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when my hair is very dry. Once used my hair is very soft and smooth and shiny. Love this product
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells delicious. It leaves my hair healthier, smoother and strong. Garnier never fails me.
Jackie 🎀.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it smells. Did it work for me? Maybe in a he first week then I started having hair fall out