FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Kaidy L.
Dried my hair out and made it extremely brittle. Its decently priced, but it did not work with my thick hair.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells incredibly wonderful scent stays in hair for a few days make hair soft and silky I would recommend to others
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really follows through when it says rehydration. My hair looked shinier and glossy after just 1 week
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair type is very dry and this shampoo helps to moisturize it. Compared to others it's much more affordable.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this whole line of products from Garnier. They are great for curly or frizzy hair and smell great
Niki H.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff especially if you use a curling iron or flat iron alot. So soft and it smells really good too.
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair super soft & tangle free love that it makes my hair smell so good too controls a lot of the friz
Marie B.
Emeryville , CA
I have long dry hair so I tried this conditioner to help with repairing broken and split ends. It worked okay.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it smell good and leaves my hair feeling good and soft. I reccomened this product to anyone.
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Love love the smell of this and it makes my dry hair very very soft and less brittle :) very affordable