FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no complaints or strong feelings towards this product. It does the job in keeping my hair soft and conditioned.
Jada S.
Carnegie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of it! It stays in your hair for a while and doesn’t fade away, although my hair felt a little funky though.
Alexia C.
PLANTATION, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner, it gives my curly hair a good slip and helps detangle it. My hair feels soft even after it dries.
Zara Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to love this conditioner because it smells so good, but it feels like it takes FOREVER to rinse out of my hair. Why?
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this conditioner leaves my hair. my hair is so long. It's a great product to have . I usually buy at walmart .
Allajah W.
Smells yummy, really does hydrate your hair, but I feel as though I have to wash my hair more often to keep it hydrated.
Madeline B.
Lockport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and keeps hair feeling soft. The scent is long lasting and others will notice how healthy hair looks after
andrea s.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps tame my curly frizzy hair. Especially when I'm at the beach it's a great regular hair care product.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good shampoo if your on a buget it smells good gets your hair clean and is light easy and good for everyday use
maria v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I canno stress enough how good this conditioner is. After the shower your hair smalls soo good and is left very soft