FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair feel soft and less brittle. Allowed me to tame my curls and my scalp felt hydrated instead of dry and flaky as usual.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite of this brand! I buy it often! Works super good with my hair! Really works like it says it should. Highly recommended!
karolin a.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
nose pero todo de esta marca tiene un olor tan agradable, que te puedes mojar el pelo y ponerte el acondicionador y no quitartelo.
Estefany m.
Hatfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly hair and this conditioner works great. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. It is a great conditioner for the price.
Alexis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been dry for years, but this conditioner has been a miracle worker!  It brings new life to my hair with each wash!
Jacquelyn A.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never have I ever used a conditioner better then hydra charge! Everytime I used this before or after my color my hair feels amazing
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hair products. Has always been a one of my go to hair products! Love the packaging and the smell of the product.
Noemi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
really love this conditioner. it does what it says and it smells really good. leaves my hair looking and feeling soft and renewed
Alexis P.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin curly hair. My curls need moisture and this conditioner is great for that. Leaves my curls well defined and not dry.
Summer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! My mom always bought this brand, all different kinds, but this was my favorite so I've been using it a lot lately