FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Kaylee K.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very inexpensive brand! I tried this just to see if price really does matter and I'm extremely satisfied with the results of this product.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner makes my hair feel a bit sticky but soft and smooth the next day. It is reasonably priced and smells pretty good too I'm.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product. It was hard to get out of my hair and when I thought it was out it left my hair super greasy when air dried.
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this shampoo and it works super good cuz i dyed my hair blonde or bleach and the conditioner helps to keep it untangle and straight
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and gives me the results I need. It is a great price and it one I keep on hand at all times.
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great short term, but the chemical build up causes it to have the reverse effect long term. I would recommend looking elsewhere.
paty R.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really recommend this for everyone who has dry hair. It really makes it silky or at least for me. It has a nice smell as well.
Ana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best conditioners out there, i love the way it leaves your hair, it leaves it super soft and shinny and smelling really good
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted this to work on my dry brittle hair because I love Garnier. The only thing it seemed to do was make my hair straw like.
Rebeca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG THIS MAKSS MT HAIR SO SOFT! I love the smell and I just can't get over how shiny it makes my hair !! I buy it every 4/5 months !