FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Nancy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a while back but did not do the job with the dry part of my hair no the smell didn't like it and would not recommend regular packing
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product and formula and how it makes my hair soft shainny and make it smell so good and don't make it greasy really washing it good
Chandra R.
Kennett, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets dry on the ends but my scalp is oily and I love this product. The smell is fantastic and leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product smells great, but it did nothing to my hair other than make my hair smell good. It wasn't noticeably softer or smoother.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good and leaves my hair very soft. I have a lot of thick curly hair so this helps me detangle in the shower. However, thi
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this stuff! It works so well and leaves your hair feeling so soft. It's a great price and I would recommend and repurchase!
ashley r.
Coeburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I love how it leaves my hair smelling so great and helps split ends and dry hair! And it's great product for a great price!
Britany N.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair can get very dry. This helps somewhat when I can’t afford an expensive treatment. My hair feels refreshed luxurious after using it
Larissa P.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydra recharge in my opinion is just a normal conditioner I don’t particularly see a difference in this and say for a different name brand.
Kaylee K.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very inexpensive brand! I tried this just to see if price really does matter and I'm extremely satisfied with the results of this product.