FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this conditioner when I spend a lot of time in the sun or pool in the summer. I don’t know if they changed it but it doesn’t work like it used to for me.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you hair back to life from frizz. It adds shine and nourishment to my hair. Give it a try it's well worth it. Make sure to share with friends and family.
Ruth C.
S Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick curly hair, and this conditioner I okay because it feels nice one but when I wash it out it doesn't feel like it has help detangle or smooth.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
This hair conditioner feels great after I use it and it smells so good. It last for the whole day, I always get compliments on how my hair smells so good.
Christina M.
Rosemead
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this conditioner. It made my hair super soft and fluffy. Wasn’t too heavy or overly greasy. Detangled my hair. Pretty scent and affordable.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well on my hair. It is average compared to others. I like the scent. I use this product 3-4 times a week. I am a repeat customer.
Audreanna P.
Piketon
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and it puts moistener back in my hair! It gives my hair a shine and it leaves my hair so heathy looking
India l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It added moisture back to my dryly kinky curly hair. It made my hair more manageable and it smells amazing. I use this product twice a week. I love it
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I got pregnant my hair seems to be dry and brittle, using this shampoo hydrates it and puts just a little bit of life back into it! Love it!
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner, it smells amazing, it leaves my hair soft and it doesn’t irritate my scalp like other conditioners tend to do. It’s my go to.