FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Conditioner For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. uploaded by REBEKAH Y.

BY GARNIER

Experience a powerful burst of hydration! Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner, with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi, actively replenishes moisture without heaviness. Hair is ultra-hydrated, silkier and softer. Garnier's Eco-Fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste: sign up at GarnierUSA.com/green for more information. see more...

Stephanie ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to conditioner a few years back but now that I've switched to Dove, I won't go back. It's a very nice scent but just average when it comes to conditioning. Dove adds shine to my fine hair.
Robyn Olivia R.
Wichita
Garnier is great because you can always find it no matter where you are. This conditioner is one of my go tos because 1, it's affordable and 2, it's super hydrating. Definitely recommend!
Christine C.
Reseda, CA
A total game changer, I have very coarse, thick, curly hair and I'm usually quite skeptical on conditioners, but this definitely did its job! Plus, it smells great.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love the way these smell and they’re such an amazing drug store brand. It’s affordable and the packing is very nice It’s works amazing! Definitely buy again.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you hair back to life from frizz. It adds shine and nourishment to my hair. Give it a try it's well worth it. Make sure to share with friends and family.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this conditioner when I spend a lot of time in the sun or pool in the summer. I don’t know if they changed it but it doesn’t work like it used to for me.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
This hair conditioner feels great after I use it and it smells so good. It last for the whole day, I always get compliments on how my hair smells so good.
Ruth C.
S Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick curly hair, and this conditioner I okay because it feels nice one but when I wash it out it doesn't feel like it has help detangle or smooth.
Christina M.
Rosemead
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this conditioner. It made my hair super soft and fluffy. Wasn’t too heavy or overly greasy. Detangled my hair. Pretty scent and affordable.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well on my hair. It is average compared to others. I like the scent. I use this product 3-4 times a week. I am a repeat customer.