Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo Acai Berry & Grape Seed Oil 25.4 oz. uploaded by hejer t.

BY GARNIER #10 in Hair Accessories

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo, Color Shield, 25.4 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I️ first got this I️ did the little kid thing when I️ got home and had to immediately use it. 😂

It didn’t do wonders like I️ was hoping, but it definitely does better than my normal selsum blue that I️ have to use. It leaves my hair smooth and silks and easy to work with it when I️ go to style it. So for events and times when I️ specifically get to splurge and not use my selsum blue this is my shampoo. I️ don’t get a lot of wiggle room due to my scalp being so sensitive and irritable.

But this will do!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ganier products are the way to go. I'm African American with natural hair and this stuff works wonders for me. I use products every two weeks. I purchased at Walgreens. This color shield leaves my hair feeling nice and it actually leaves a coating on my colored hair. I have recommended this product to lots of individuals with color in their hair
nataliek182 K.
LAKE ELSINORE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the best part of this is the smell because it smells delicious. It did help with making my hair look smoother and disguised split ends. My hair is very fine so I have to be really careful when using any serum because my hair can easily look oily. I'd recommend just a little bit on the very ends of your hair if your hair is fine.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Smoky look (275)
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a “grocery store” brand, I’ve never had any issues with this product. I’ve gotten it to use in between my more expensive hair products and it never fails for me! I had vibrant red hair and it really didn’t wash my color out like some other cheap brands do! Plus it smells really great!
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair every couple of months so this shampoo helps my hair to look healthy and shiny.. My hair is pretty thick but just a little bit of this goes a long way and it helps me keep my color longer I have noticed Im not dye it as much, I can go an extra 2 weeks or even more now
Brooke M.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is comparable to most other color shielding shampoos. It has a very pleasant fruity scent that isn't too overbearing. It is affordable and can be bought at most drug stores/grocery stores. It doesn't leave any film in my hair and leaves my hair feeling soft.
Jess R.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as an occasional hair mask whenever I fee like I need a little pampering. I love the way it makes my hair feel just like silk and the smell is wonderful! It's cheap for the quality and amount of the product you get per bottle. Would recommend!
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing especially if you color your hair I recommend when dealing with unnatural hair colors you was your hair with cold water I use it twice a week because I don’t really like washing my hair that often when it’s a unnatural hair color
Shae L.
Logansport
I am currently using this product right now for the first time and I'm not impressed with it. The price was very affordable. The smell is very nice but after using the shampoo my hair still felt dirty and dry. I won't be purchasing this product again.