BY FRS HEALTHY ENERGY

Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I'm always looking for alternative healthy energy drinks since I stopped drinking coffee, and this one tastes pretty good but I'm not sure if I would start drinking it regularly.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried this drink and didn't like the taste to finish the whole bottle. And I didn't notice any significant increase in my energy after having some.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love this drink. it is so yummy and refreshing. its pretty affordable and can be found in most gas stations.
latoya t.
Columbus og
This did give me a quite a bit of energy, but as with many energy drinks, the taste wasn't all that great.
Michelle H.
Powell, TN
Has the benefits been proven to be a healthy alternative to other energy drinks?
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Where can I find this product?