SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsFrs Healthy Energy
FRS Healthy Energy, Peach Mango, 12-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)

FRS Healthy Energy, Peach Mango, 12-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Frs Healthy Energy

Where can I find this product?
Has the benefits been proven to be a healthy alternative to other energy drinks?
Start your review of FRS Healthy Energy, Peach Mango, 12-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
latoya T.
usa
This did give me a quite a bit of energy, but as with many energy drinks, the taste wasn't all that great.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried this drink and didn't like the taste to finish the whole bottle. And I didn't notice any significant increase in my energy after having some.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I'm always looking for alternative healthy energy drinks since I stopped drinking coffee, and this one tastes pretty good but I'm not sure if I would start drinking it regularly.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love this drink. it is so yummy and refreshing. its pretty affordable and can be found in most gas stations.