BY BLUE BUNNY

Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
I love these ice cream bars so much I can't get enough of that. There are bars are so fruity and so delicious. I buy one of these ice cream bars like every other day because there soooo good!
kortney l.
When it comes to mango popsicles (which are my favorite kind) this one and blue bunny are tied for the best and most authentic flavor. The real mango chunks definitely beat out the plain frozen ice popsicle Sunday.
Tyra B.
Orrville, OH
I love the authentic taste and tastes like actual fruit. It it's just a personal issue with me because I don't like fruit chunks and I didn't think they would be too big for me in these but they were
karla h.
Coachella, CA
Really good flavors they have. And this mango is soooo delicious. There good and helps stay fresh for this 100 degree weather i live in.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great taste and taste just like mango fruit texture and all but I don't by it often and compared to other fruit pops this is good start
Keirim V.
El Paso, TX
Who doesn't love a great fruit bar? Definitely tastes like real fruit. I have them frequently through the summer and love them!
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
This is one of my favorite ice cream to ice. They are honestly so good and they have real mango inside which is a plus for me
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband is obsessed with natural ice pops these are always his go to when he has a hot day! Totally recommend
Saravelia U.
It taste good. It is unhealthy. The mango flavor taste good. It is not that sugary. It is okay ice cream
Katherine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This paletta taste really good and it give you the sensation that you are really eating a mango fruit