Frozen [original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Cd - Original Soundtrack

by Aec

Various Artists - Frozen (CD Nuevo) Label: Disney Format (Formato): CD Release Date (Fecha de lanzamiento): 25 Nov 2013 (25 de noviembre de 2013) No. of Discs (Número de discos): 1 Nuevo. Se envía desde Florida, Estados Unidos. Enviamos generalmente dentro de las 24 horas. Album Tracks (Lista de canciones) 1. Frozen Heart 2. Do You Want To Build a Snowman 3. For the First Time in Forever 4. Love is An Open Door 5. Let it Go(Idina Menzel) 6. Reindeer are Better Than People 7. In Summer 8. For the First Time in Forever (Reprise) 9. Fixer Upper 10. Let it Go 11. Score Original soundtrack to Disney's 3-D animated motion picture. The soundtrack, featuring eight original songs from husband-and-wife songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez ("Winnie the Pooh") and Tony Award winner Robert Lopez (Avenue Q, The Book of Mormon) and a score by Christophe Beck ("Paperman," "The Muppets"), includes the end-credit recording of Anderson-Lopez and Lopez's "Let It Go," performed by Demi Lovato.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frozen [original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Cd - Original Soundtrack!
Abilene, KS
I never grew out of my love for children’s movies and Frozen was pretty great! The soundtrack plays fairly often I love the song selections and the lyrics have a great Disney/broadway blend! Glad they created a soundtrack for it!
Burlington, KY
This is such a terrible product. The movie was terrible and the soundtrack is terrible. All the songs are terrible and the singers are terrible. Everything about this CD and the movie is terrible. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.
Waukegan, IL
I’m too old for this frozen but guess what I’m in it for the long whole,I be jamming with my kids lol