BY FROZEN

Frozen 2 Pak Nail Polish On Card Frozen. see more...

• My youngest sister has been pointing these out to me, she, like m...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
My little cousin really loved this little nail polish set. Great for kids since it's not over drying to the nails and the packaging is very eye catching for the little ones. I purchased mines at Walmart but you can also get it online.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
My girls love nail polish! This is great quality. It is very affordable and I didn't mind buying this for a child. Easy to apply. It dries kind of slow so be careful with kids. I would recommend. Especially as a stocking stuffer.
Latoya M.
escondido, CA
Great for little girls birthday gift. My daughter used it once and she was so in love. The paint did come off quite fast daughter used it once and she was so in love. The paint did come off quite fast but it's appropriate for that age group. I think I would buy it again.
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
My daughter really loved this little Frozen polish set. She's your typical girly girl and loves painting her nails, and loves ANYTHING Frozen. Combine the two and you've got a product every little girl will love.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
My child loves her Frozen Nail Polish. It keeps her happy, she's excited to have nail polish like mommy.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I bought this for my daughter and it was amazing she had so much fun doing our nails. They were so pretty and the Coors were pigmented and it didn't stink such I prefer. Great gift for little girls
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Got this for my daughters birthday and she fell absolutely in love !
She always watches me do my nails, its fun getting to do hers and knowing the product isn't harmful for her.
Desiree S.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my cousin because she's obsessed with Frozen and in my opinion it's a nice gift for a little girl. I'm sure that if she's a frozen lover, she will totally love it.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
My youngest sister has been pointing these out to me, she, like may other little girls happens to be obsessed with Anna and Elsa. I'm just wondering if it's worth it? How long does the nail polish stay on before it starts chipping?