Frozen Mini Lip Balm with Box

by Frozen

Frozen 5 Pak Mini Lip Balm With Box.

Os batons tem cores eu gostava de fazer um video para o meu canal mostrando os produtos de maquilhagem da influenster
My friend is OBSEST with frozen ( 14 year old girl) and I am looking for a present for her . Could this be a good present ?
Start your review of Frozen Mini Lip Balm with Box!
Cheektowaga, NY
My daughter got these for Easter, she loved them worked great and even though she lost most of them it was worth the price.
Adrian, MI
This lip balm is super cute! Perfect for the kids! Has their favorite characters and they stay out of your makeup! Win Win!
New Haven , CT
I purchased this item for my cousin's daughters not expecting much from it. They liked it, mostly because it is an ELSA.
This is great for any young girl who loves frozen. Doesn't stay on long and doesn't make chapped lips feel better lol
Vacherie, LA
My daughter loves this! It's cute, convenient and great for children. Highly suggested & makes the perfect gift!
Tampa, FL
My little sister bought these lips balms and she loves them. They all smell good and leaves your lips smooth
Clintwood, VA
Got this for my niece! She absolutely loves it and always has to have the Elsa one with her at all times!
Loved it , night these for my little daughter and she loved them . Not too greasy feeling after applying
I got this for my niece who is obsessed with frozen and she loves it I would definitely recommend it
Pharr, TX
Yo les compre estos a mis niñas y a ellas les encantaron ypues aparte que no les receca los labios