Frozen Mini Lip Balm with Box

by Frozen

Frozen 5 Pak Mini Lip Balm With Box.

Os batons tem cores eu gostava de fazer um video para o meu canal mostrando os produtos de maquilhagem da influenster
My friend is OBSEST with frozen ( 14 year old girl) and I am looking for a present for her . Could this be a good present ?
Start your review of Frozen Mini Lip Balm with Box!
Santee, CA
My daughters grandpa got this for her for Christmas and she uses it every morning!! She is always runs to her drawer and saying “mommy I gotta put chapstick on my lips hurt” she is obsessed with this!!
Jersey City, NJ
This and the Trolls lip gloss set was given as a birthday to my little one. She loves it, since she is always imitating me and her older sister. There is no real color to them. They have great scented sets. Would recommend it.
Altamont, MO
My daughter is addicted to anything frozen and she loves this. It is good for everyday. It is kinda long lasting but nothing really last on a 5 year old. It doesn't have much color. I recommend this for anyone with little kids.
Lebanon, KY
Bought this for my little girls last year for Christmas for their stocking, and they loved it. Aside from the fact they love frozen, the lipbalms that were in the little tin kinda suck. The little bonnie belle ones and flavored ones from Smackers are tons better quality. So all and all your pretty much just paying for a cute little tin that your kids will tear up in about 6 months.
ERIE, PA
I got this item as a present from my mother this past christmas. The packaging is adorable and surely attracts children as when I opened it my younger cousin ran right up to me to look at the package with me. The different characters on the balms keep it interesting. The balms themselves are usable have good flavors and smells but don't particularly hydrate my lips. The product is more for fun and show than actual lip hydration. If you like frozen, and want to sue the product for fun this is what you're looking for!
West Virginia, WV
Very cute packaging! We got this for my daughter as an easter basket filler and she loves it. She's watched the movie Frozen almost every single day for over a year now (the life of a paren't is not easy! lol!) and she loves getting anything Frozem theamed. The lip glosses are what you'd expect the quality to be for the price. It's just play makup for little girls. It's a great gift!
Orlando, FL
My 5 year old sister would die if she saw this lip balms. she really loves the movie frozen. she would stay all day watching that movie and singing the song. i might buy this for her so she can put it in her bag. i would really recommend this. it is very pretty.
Los Angeles, CA
This is soo cute! My niece loves Frozen! Kids have the habit of liking their lips so much, that they start irritating their lips. It's a good thing lip balm is there to help, especially when it has their favorite characters in it. 👍
Davison, MI
I purchased this for my little cousin. She is obsessed with Frozen! When I bought her these her face lit up and she tried all of them. She actually let me keep one, and let me just say that smell so good, and they make your lips feel amazing!
Burleson, TX
I'm on accutsne and my lips are always dry, I have to apply Chapstick about every half hour-hour, I bought these hoping it would be cute touch to my collection but these don't moisturizer as well. More of a cheap quality