Frozen Ii Magictowels Set Of "2" 115” X 115” Wash Cloth Great Gift

Frozen Ii Magictowels Set Of "2" 11.5” X 11.5” Wash Cloth Great Gift

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frozen Ii Magictowels Set Of "2" 11.5” X 11.5” Wash Cloth Great Gift!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Frozen Ii Magictowels Set Of "2" 11.5” X 11.5” Wash Cloth Great Gift uploaded by Kimberly C.
So my mom collects these "Magic Towels" that she buys at our local dollar tree. They are tightly compressed wash clothes that expand when you put them in water. They are only a dollar and come in tons of different themes and characters. This specific one is Disney's Frozen, which my daughter is obsessed with. These little wash cloths are very handy to have around the house for little messes, clean ups, etc. We seriously have probably over 200 of them. Theyre pretty good quality, especially for just a dollar. We also use them to wash our bodies in the shower. I will definitely continue to buy these.

Looking for your answer?