BY FROZEN

Frozen Hair Elastics Frozen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria F.
Santa Fe, NM
I have 2 daughters so you know I've had my share on living with 2 little people obsessed with frozeb. I'm glad I can go to the dollar store or target and find frozen Disney stuff at that for a reasonable price and now pay an arm and leg!
member-84cbfb738
Cute for any little girl. Love the lollipop design. Bought for my granddaughter she loves it. Just don't pull too hard on the bands they may snap like any other brand
Ashley D.
My daughter loves frozen so when I found these to add to her collection I was so excited! And so was she they work great for her hair I thought they wouldn't hold her hair because it's thin but they work perfect.
My little sisters love these gawd not only are they ties you can very well lift a little girls spirit personal experience all my little cousins enjoy them aswell :)
Roxie S.
La Feria , TX
Best hair elastics for my 6 year old daughter! She loves these and so do I! They're cute and perfect!

❤❤❤❤ I hope they continue to sell these until she's way older and she can use them throughout her childhood
Yumiko S.
Draper, UT
These are good elastics, my girls love it. It stays well & keep hair under control.
My girls loves frozen, that is another reason I love this product as well:)
rosabel p.
My daughter is a big fan of frozen items she loves olaf. She would so love this! I wonder where they aell these at.
val v.
These are good. They are basic hair elastics. They last a long time. Good for every day use.
Nicole C.
Elasticoos bom , deu para minha sobrinha e ela adorou <3 , peguei na cor rosa é super bonitos e recomendo a todos
Cristal M.
Peréz Zeledon, San José, Costa Rica
It's a good product.
My little niece love it.
Has good durability.
It's for the children's of the house.
What is it ,like what can u do with it