Frozen Hair Bows uploaded by Diana P.

BY FROZEN

Frozen 2 Pk Hair Bows Frozen. see more...

• My niece loves the Frozen theme, where can I buy these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny
I bought these for my friends daughter and she absolutely loves them!! The only complaint I have is that they're a bit cheap looking. Honestly kids don't care and it's a nice little treat/gift to give them. I wish the Elsa bow was blue and Anna was purple but that's not a big deal at all. If you're looking to add to a gift I would defiantly recommend this!
Kaylee H.
Monroe, GA
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas. I thought they would be a good fit since her hair is finally growing long. Her being a tomboy, she hated them. But, they were very cute whilst they lasted. I recommend to others who can get their little ones to wear them.
kimberly g.
Grandview, TN
These are very cute, however they are a little big on my two year old son head. I will keep them and use them when she grows a little. My experience in other like these the sparkles tend to start falling off , but it takes a little while. Semi recommend.
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
My niece typically complains that hair barrettes hurt, these ones are in her favor and they don't hurt her! Plus they're very cute and decently priced
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
Love anything Elsa! If u have a little girl u know exactly what I mean! U could put Elsa on a fake toy crap and my kid would want it lol
Sarah W.
These are cute for a little girls hair. Frozen is so in right now. They clip in and stay all day. They are affordable and easy to find.
Paola A.
Doral, FL
Esto es tan lindo, súper bueno para regalar a las mas pequeñas y consetidas de casa, el material es súper bueno y nada rustico.
Karina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Very cute! Completely comfy for little girls my daughter loves then and allows me to put them in her they cute & not pricey!
Ninaaaa
Elgin, IL
They are so cute .My daughter loves them and they are also easy to apply . you can use it when it's a go to go hair style.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Super cute. Bought these for my friend's daughter and she just loved them. Really cute!
Demetria A.
My niece loves the Frozen theme, where can I buy these?