Frozen Dunkin' Coffee

Frozen Dunkin' Coffee is smooth, creamy and full of real Dunkin’ flavor—making it the perfect way to cool off.

How many like this?
Has anyone ever tried this? If so do you guys like the taste? I saw it on the menu last week but I was to nervous to try it lol. 😜☕️Frozen Dunkin' Coffee
Someone from canada please tell me if this tastes like an iced cap!?
Start your review of Frozen Dunkin' Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Crystal R.
Delicious. Full of flavor. Gets me even through the roughest mornings. No crash. Great value. Highly recommend.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Kateryna S.
My favorite coffe ever , almost every morning I buy Iced caramel latte with extra caramel and it’s amazing 🥰
Roanoke, VA
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Dezira K.
First time trying them and they’re actually really good, great price $3.99 for this large with add one and extra flavoring. #coffee #yummy #drink #food #sweettooth #sweet #tooth #vanilla #flavor #addons
Queens
Very good!! I love dunkin!! I would definitely recommend this product!! So good!! Love it!
WARREN, OH
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Kristina B.
Dunkin' Donuts Caramel Craze Frozen Coffee with a shot of expresso is sooooooo AMAZING! I LOVE the frozen coffee especially in the summer when its really hot out! It has a taste like French vanilla but with caramel & a great coffee taste. I prefer the frozen over the iced because if you don't drink the iced fast enough it gets watery. I love the caramel syrup they put in it & the Whipped cream 🍦 topping with caramel syrup! 😋 The shot of expresso tops it all off for a burst of energy with a pick me up so its good for morning or afternoon when your getting tired! I definitely prefer Dunkin' Donuts over Starbucks any day and its cheaper! I can get a large for $5 and is a great way to treat yourself! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 Influenster
Lawndale, NC
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Logan B.
Have you ever needed a quick pick me up between 2-5pm?! Dunkin’ has happy hour every day from 2-5pm!!! Their iced coffees are only $2!!! I love dunkin’ so much and you can grab a quick breakfast croissant or donut while you indulge your fav frozen coffee or iced latte. I recommend America’s favorite coffee joint. It’s even better than sta— yuck seriously!
Sicklerville, NJ
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee I love the "slush" like iced coffees in not a fan of Dunkin Doughnuts regular ice coffee drinks! For myself they are too watery and I get a lot less coffee when it's added over all that ice! And at $4, $5, for a large I'm sorry I think it's a waste of money for an iced coffee. The slush like iced coffees are great in flavor and I do enjoy these one's only!
Newark, NJ
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by Iraida V.
My favorite cold coffee from dunking donut is the “cocoa mocha”, a combination of coffee and chocolate, just perfect. I felt in love since the first day i tried, I can’t get over it!
Lutz, FL
Taste really good, is soft and sweet. I really like it! And the price is good for the size! There are a lot of flavors that you can taste!
Harker Hts, TX
Frozen Dunkin' Coffee uploaded by andrea T.
Dunkin...I used to love it when I lived up north. But even there there was no consistency. They can’t seem to make anything right these days no matter where I go. Half the stuff isn’t even drinkable. What a shame.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brunswick, GA
il y a un mois
Tecla F. il y a un mois
I really like the coffee at Dunkin. This was not a favorite. The flavor was not as strong as I thought it should be. Almost tasted flat.
Lima, OH
il y a 6 mois
Alicia H. il y a 5 mois
Definitely Dunkin! I find that McDonalds coffee is super strong and needs to be fixed with lots of sugar and cream to get the taste right, in my opinion.