BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Brianna B.
Ok, so I know this has kind of blown up in the past few years, but it is actually a really good movie. Disney made a princess movie that is actually different, and it has a great plot with even some unexpected moments to it. Which is awesome, especially for what some people would call a stereotypical princess movie.
Charl L.
Pop Culture Expert
Frozen for me is one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I've watched it once and have hated it ever since. I feel like I'm going to get death threats over this but I just really don't see the point in the story? I'm a big fan of Disney but this was such a disappointment. The songs are just ridiculous and it's not at all funny.
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
So many people don't like this movie, and I don't understand why! It's one of my favorite movies, and it perfectly describes me and my sister! The best thing about this movie is sisters love is what breaks a curse, not a man. I would definitely recommend this movie to those with sisters, it's definitely a tear jerker.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Great movie

Frozen is such a good movie . Disney hasn't done a musical themes movie in awhile so I was glad rent did one so kids got to enjoy what I did as a child . All the Disney Movies I watched as a child all had great catchy songs . Let it go was main song in frozen and it's so catchy . Kids and adults love it lol the story is based on two sisters and their love for one another . Elsa and Anna . Olaf the snowman is in it too and my niece just loves him . It's a good family movie . I recommend.
Tara B.
Great movie! Adults & kids love it. My LO dances around when they sing. As an adult it thought it was too cute & catchy. Great story line too. Greatest kid movie!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert
This is my families all time favorite Disney movie.  All the songs are so catchy, the story line is great and we all just love it.  My oldest, 9 years old to my  youngest, 2 years old all love it...including me.  We have Friday night movie night and this is watched more than any other movie.
katherine c.
esta bellisima pelicula la vi debido a un gran amigo y como todas las peliculas de disney se lucieron es bellisima!!!!
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best movies made. The kids love it and can't stop playing it. The watch it everyday and love singing along to the songs!
Amanda F.
Pop Culture Expert
As annoying as we parent can find this movie (lol), it is pretty great. It has a wonderful message that you shouldn't hide who you truly are just because you're different from others. The songs are pretty catchy and the characters are relatable. I would recommend it to all parents of young ones, or to the Disney lover in all of us.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
This movie is amazing! I love it for young children and for adults that can enjoy it as well! The songs are so catchy and it has such good morals to it, adults enjoy this just as much as the young children do!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?