BY NONE #60 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I am so over this movie. It is like Crack for kids, but I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I thought that tangled was a much better movie.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Love this movie!! My kids also love it we sing along with the movie and we probably have seen it about 20 times already we're obsessed
Marisol C.
Such a great movie! Very different from other Disney movies which makes me so amazing. I love this movie I can never get tired of it
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best movies made. The kids love it and can't stop playing it. The watch it everyday and love singing along to the songs!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome movie. It was refreshing that though there was traditional romance, it wasn't the main theme. Great movie for young girls.
Sarah L.
Obviously love this movie! It's a great story. I bought it right when it came out on DVD and it's a movie I will never get sick of.
keith  .
My daughter is obsessed with this movie. She cant wait to see the second one soon. She watches it at least 3 times a week I'd bet.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best story line in Disney.
I love how it's about sister love,not about a guy saving you.
We can learn a lot about this movie.
Cassidy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one my favorite new movies that Disney has come out with. It is really funny with a good message. I loved Olaf the best:)
Jennifer Z.
This is a beautiful animation. I love the storyline and the moral. I adore animated movies, mostly when they have great morals.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone F.
haltom city
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?