BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Marisol C.
Such a great movie! Very different from other Disney movies which makes me so amazing. I love this movie I can never get tired of it
Monica L.
This is one of the kids movies and popular movie in my daughters love it And their song let it go was a big hit
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
The best story line in Disney.
I love how it's about sister love,not about a guy saving you.
We can learn a lot about this movie.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
I love this movie and so did my daughter. Of course the music is great and Olaf just makes the movie. He has to be my favorite character in the movie.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
One of the better disney films other than big hero 6 to come out in a long time, i enjoyed it as well as my kids, and love it.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter and unloved this movie and it's her favorite. We are both waiting for the sequel to come out.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
This is a beautiful film and my kiddo just loves it. I've watched it a few times with her and I have to say it's really enjoyable for adults too!
Carol W.
Grand Island, NY
One of the cutest Disney movies in a long time (In my opinion). Even my 2 year old grandson sings long:)
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
One of the best Disney movies ever made. The storyline, music, characters, everything is fantastic. :)
samantha y.
Really LOVE this movie great for the whole family! And even though the songs are getting annoying i still love the movie!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?