BY NONE #89 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumo...11 Answers
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
Frozen is so far my #1 favorite animated movie from Disney. It's an heartwarming, plot-twisting, and musical movie. Every child and adult should enjoy this because, it's so creative and it gives an amazing theme for young girls and older. Plus, the fact that it is a family movie is a bonus. ;)
Calista F.
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
This movie lives up to the hype. The songs are catchy, the storyline is cute, and the characters are all likeable...when they are supposed to be. A solid addition to any Disney fan's collection.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
We all were pleasantly surprised by this movie. It has been watched over and over. We still enjoy it. Great fun family movie.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Mill Spring, NC
I expected this movie to be one that I sat through just for my granddaughter, but I enjoyed it also and the soundtrack was the best, we still to this day will sing along randomly some of the great songs from the movie.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Very sweet, heart-warming Disney movie. The songs are extremely catchy, the story classic and fun to watch, however I do think it is hyped up more than it's worth. Everyone keeps saying how original and "new" it is, but there were plenty of other Disney movies with strong female characters in it before this one. I would watch it again, but I would reach for a different one as my first choice.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
I love this movie! I am a huge Disney fan and especially a fan of the princesses so this movie was right up my alley. Like (almost) every Disney movie the songs are amazing, the animation is top notch, and the story is fantastic! I love Elsa, but Anna is my favorite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
When I first saw this I wasn't sure what to expect but its a great movie! I adore the storyline because its really about sisters and I LOVE that. The songs are so catchy & every kid I know sings them. Overall its great
Pia M.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
The moral of the story makes more sense than usual Disney princess movies. The first time you watch it will drive you to watch multiple times afterward but... then it gets old.
Mora N.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Catchy songs (as we all know). Love that the moral was about sisters looking out for one another (not the princess needing to be rescued). A favorite in our household.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Let it Goooo Let it Gooooo will be stuck in your head whether you like it or not but other than that it's a great Disney Princess movie that empowers young girls such as how Mulan did years ago.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?