BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Jennifer Z.
This is a beautiful animation. I love the storyline and the moral. I adore animated movies, mostly when they have great morals.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Catchy songs (as we all know). Love that the moral was about sisters looking out for one another (not the princess needing to be rescued). A favorite in our household.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I just love this movie! I can watch it all the time, it just doesn't bore me. The songs they have in the movie are catchy
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who doesn't love the movie Frozen. This is a great buy for the kids to have and watch all the time and just sing a lon with. Great family movie
Tiffany T.
KYLE, TX
Eh I did not like this movie. Rented it for the kids. When it was over we all said it was not what we expected. Thought it was pretty boring.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son is obsessed with this movie he always wants to watch it he got an Olaf toy I also love this movie its a great family sing-a-long movie
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I am so over this movie. It is like Crack for kids, but I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I thought that tangled was a much better movie.
Sheyla A.
San diego , CA
This is such a good movie for kids! It teaches kids to hold on to your family because you never know what could happen.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
LOVE this movie. Great one for my girls and has a wonderful message. This one was instantly added to our collection.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
What a great movie! Its really fun for kids and adults. I watch this once a week; good story and great animation.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?