BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
The moral of the story makes more sense than usual Disney princess movies. The first time you watch it will drive you to watch multiple times afterward but... then it gets old.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
I don't think it's the best disney movie, but it is pretty good and has a good change of scene where the girl doesn't get saved by a man for once
Emily H.
Carthage, MO
Frozen is a GREAT movie! I saw it in theaters twice and just had to buy it when it came out on DVD. I love singing along to all the songs. My boyfriend even sings them with me!
Kaelyn L.
This is such a cute and adorable movie! I love Olaf. The only thing is that I do not want to hear the song Let It Go for at least a good five years but i still love the movie.
Lerisy V.
Lawrence, MA
Most people say that their children love this movie, but honestly, I LOVE this movie. I've watched it so many times, and I always get the same emotions when I watch it.
Nancy C.
My kids absolutely love this sweet Disney movie. They love the characters, the music. And this is sure to become a true Disney classic someday
Adrienne G.
An adorable movie for anyone. We must have watched a thousand times, but it gets better each time. Even my husband liked it, and didn't even mind all the singing.
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Worth the money. Hours and days of excitement for children and adults alike.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Love this movie!! My kids also love it we sing along with the movie and we probably have seen it about 20 times already we're obsessed
Sarah L.
Obviously love this movie! It's a great story. I bought it right when it came out on DVD and it's a movie I will never get sick of.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?