BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have ...11 Answers
Kayla B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My daughter absolutely loves all things Frozen and can watch the movie over and over. It is a very cute movie but it's nothing like the original Disney princess movies.
Lerisy V.
Lawrence, MA
Most people say that their children love this movie, but honestly, I LOVE this movie. I've watched it so many times, and I always get the same emotions when I watch it.
Adrienne G.
An adorable movie for anyone. We must have watched a thousand times, but it gets better each time. Even my husband liked it, and didn't even mind all the singing.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Catchy songs (as we all know). Love that the moral was about sisters looking out for one another (not the princess needing to be rescued). A favorite in our household.
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Tbh I don't get all the hype I found the sings annoying as well as the characters. definitely not one of my favorite Disney movies and I'm not exited for number two
Vanda  F.
Deridder, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We sat down and watched this movie with popcorn and had a family night with our girls ages 6 and 3 they both loved this movie and so did we a great movie for kids.
Katelyn K.
Disney outdid themselves with this movie. It's a fun and friendly sing-a-long movie good for any ages. I love how the music is often played on the radio now too
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
2 years later and my child is still obsessed with this movie. The songs are stuck in our heads, a day doesn't go by where she isn't singing a song from Frozen.
Amberleigh  H.
Champaign, IL
This has been one of our favorite Disney movies to have come out recently. The story is cute, the characters are lovable, and the songs...quite memorable! :)
Tina T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My kids love it even my husband loves this movie. The songs are great for kids to really get into this movie. It will keep the still for quit a few minutes
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?