BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Such a good family film with memorable characters! You will cheer for Elsa and Anna while Olaf has you in stitches! The songs will be stuck in your head for days! Good movie!
Christle R.
Shelley, ID
This movie is absolutely fabulous! I have preteen boys and even they will get down and sing along.definitely a movie everyone should have in their collection. Even if you don't have kids you can appreciate the message in the movie.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
To me, frozen is one of the best Disney shows ever made! The scenes are perfect, characters are great and it is such a catchy movie! the storyline is so wonderful as well!
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Besides the fact that this teaches girls not to try and marry the first man you fall in love with, and other morals. I just adore this movie, I watched it several times and the songs are adorable. Let's face it we all want an Olaf.
Amanda R.
When I first saw this I wasn't sure what to expect but its a great movie! I adore the storyline because its really about sisters and I LOVE that. The songs are so catchy & every kid I know sings them. Overall its great
Cathy M.
Mill Spring, NC
I expected this movie to be one that I sat through just for my granddaughter, but I enjoyed it also and the soundtrack was the best, we still to this day will sing along randomly some of the great songs from the movie.
Becky R.
Watkins Glen, NY
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! So much that I have watched it more than once. My 4 year old granddaughter now sings the songs and I love it. All of the characters are fun, and the animation is awesome.
Carly V.
Frozen has officially become a classic!!! Great soundtrack and all of my campers love the music and scenes from the movie. It's just so cute and happy to watch!!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My 3 yo daughter loves this movie. It is very sweet, and the music is very good. I like that each princess (eventually queen) has her own strengths, and they aren't carbon copies of other disney princesses.
Stephanie D.
Cameron, NC
I feel like this movie had a lot more hype then it deserved. I was very excited to see it but I honestly wasn't very impressed. My son loved it and sings all the songs but I think Disney could've done better
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?