BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have ...11 Answers
Caitlyn S.
I love this movie! I am a huge Disney fan and especially a fan of the princesses so this movie was right up my alley. Like (almost) every Disney movie the songs are amazing, the animation is top notch, and the story is fantastic! I love Elsa, but Anna is my favorite.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There is no denying this is every young girls favorite movie. Our daughter is two and can sing along the whole way, and who can't resist this. For most movies we hate to watch over and over again, but this one has singing, dancing, laughter and love. Who can resist!
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie is so overdone. It's like they had a million ideas for this movie and they couldn't decide which one to go with so they went with them all. I do like the soundtrack and the message it sends but some parts just don't make sense or contradict each other.
Sarah E.
Pueblo , CO
I didn't understand what all the hype was about when this movie came out until I saw it. It was very cute and differed with the other Disney movies. Elsa actually told her sister she couldn't marry a man she didn't know, unlike all the other Disney movies. :)
Jamie B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This is one of Disney's best. It's great for both boys and girls. The music is absolutely amazing and addictive. I can watch this over and over again with my son. It never gets old!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this movie! it is one my favorite Disney princesses movies! this song are amazing, especially let it go! it has really good special effects, actors, and overall good messages.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
It was an okay movie. i saw it with different people 3 times. but i don't understand why people like it so much. i think its only popular because of the song.. if they didn't have the song i doubt people would really care about this movie so much
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We (my whole family) all love this movie. It's hard to find a movie that will catch the attention of all my kids because we have a huge age range. My oldest is 14 my youngest 4 and all three of my kids like this one and so do me and the hubby
Rachel P.
Minneapolis, MN
I am an adult woman with no children, and I shamelessly watch this over and over. Enjoyable characters, great songs, positive twist on the whole "true love saves the day" trope found in so many Disney movies. I will admit I am probably a little biased because I am from Minnesota, so a lot of the Scandinavian setting reminds me of home.
Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really like this Disney movie above the rest of the disney princess movies.. This evolves a Queen and princess and a sisterly bond that cannot be broken. The songs are catchy and you can find yourself singing along to it without realizing it.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?