BY NONE #93 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have ...11 Answers
Debbie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Good movie!!! Its cute and has catchy songs for the kids. I watched it more times then my son did. He didn't care for it at all. I guess I'm a lucky mom. Nowadays kids are obsessed with frozen. But yes definitely recommended for lil girls.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Frozen is a movie I wasn't sure my kids would enjoy, but boy was I wrong. $1000's of dollars later (with every Olaf & Elsa toy ever made)! My kids, and yes myself love Frozen. It's cute, and the songs are adorable. Especially when my kids (2 & 5) start singing "Let it go." These are memories I will cherish forever.
Hannah Y.
Even though I am seventeen years old, I was obsessed with this movie. I think I've literally watched it over 100 times so far. It's not your typical Disney fairytale, which in my opinion, makes it that much better. It's the battle of love vs. sisterhood. It's going to be a classic so I suggest you watch it!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The songs were very well written. I love that the music took over and developed the story line. This was one of Disney's best movies in recent history. The comic relief from Olaf was funny. I liked that this was not your typical Disney princess movie where the guy saves the damsel in distress.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
Frozen is so far my #1 favorite animated movie from Disney. It's an heartwarming, plot-twisting, and musical movie. Every child and adult should enjoy this because, it's so creative and it gives an amazing theme for young girls and older. Plus, the fact that it is a family movie is a bonus. ;)
Felicia Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this movie like twice. It was a decent movie. Acutally after the first time I watched, I loved the movie. Then after the second time I still loved it but after I saw so many things about it and the over used song, Let it go. I sort of got annoyed but the movie itself is amazing!
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie and I usually don't like princess movies however this one is really cute. I like the overall message of you don't need a man's love when you have a loving relationship with your sister or family. Olaf is the cutest ūüíēand always makes you laugh. Definitely worth watching
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
This movie is amazing! I love it for young children and for adults that can enjoy it as well! The songs are so catchy and it has such good morals to it, adults enjoy this just as much as the young children do!
Sarah C.
Very sweet, heart-warming Disney movie. The songs are extremely catchy, the story classic and fun to watch, however I do think it is hyped up more than it's worth. Everyone keeps saying how original and "new" it is, but there were plenty of other Disney movies with strong female characters in it before this one. I would watch it again, but I would reach for a different one as my first choice.
Annie M.
This movie is alright for a newer Disney movie. I personally don't see how almost everybody, young and old, think it is the best movie to come out there say, but it's cute and the songs can be catchy.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?