BY NONE #85 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumo...11 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter and unloved this movie and it's her favorite. We are both waiting for the sequel to come out.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
Such a heart warming children's movie. Great for the whole family. Olaf is such a funny sweetheart.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
This movie makes me cry ever time! Such a great heart warming movie and the music is incredible.
Parker S.
Parker S.
Columbus, GA
I love this movie! Olaf is my favorite! The songs are not annoying like newer Disney movies
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Best movie from Disney I've seen in a LONG TIME I love the character my little boy enjoy watching this movie

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Frozen is one of my favorite Disney movies ever! It's so cute, seriously just love it
dorothy s.
dorothy s.
Dillon, SC
Love, love, love frozen. This is such a cute movie and is another one of my favorite Disney movies......
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.
Frozen is the goat. I don't care if that makes me childish how could you not sing along to every song?!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
It does not matter if you are an adult or a child this movie is awesome. It has such a "real" story. There is no princess waiting for a prince to save her, this movie is about strong female siblings going to all lengths for each other. Finally Disney has been getting that we are tired of the same old prince saves princess story we need better role models for our children.
Staci P.
Staci P.
One of my favorite Disney movies ever! Yes, it's a little overplayed now, but it's still a great story! Very memorable with great songs & characters.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?