BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Carly V.
Frozen has officially become a classic!!! Great soundtrack and all of my campers love the music and scenes from the movie. It's just so cute and happy to watch!!
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
2 years later and my child is still obsessed with this movie. The songs are stuck in our heads, a day doesn't go by where she isn't singing a song from Frozen.
Sophia N.
Pop Culture Expert
When frozen came out I was obsessed, I still love it and really enjoy watching it from time to time, the music is my favorite part, it's amazing.
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best movies made. The kids love it and can't stop playing it. The watch it everyday and love singing along to the songs!
Cassidy T.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one my favorite new movies that Disney has come out with. It is really funny with a good message. I loved Olaf the best:)
Alicia S.
Pop Culture Expert
Lots and lots of singing. This is more of a musical type Disney movie. I enjoy it very much though' as does my daughter
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta bellisima pelicula la vi debido a un gran amigo y como todas las peliculas de disney se lucieron es bellisima!!!!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Pop Culture Expert
As much as I get tired of hearing the songs ..my daughter happiness is what matters. Gotta give it a five stars ...
Alexandra L.
Pop Culture Expert
I wasn't too wild about Frozen like I thought I would be. I'm a huge Disney fan, but it's just not my cup of tea.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Pop Culture Expert
When I first saw the preview for this movie, I thought it would be silly...but I actually fell in love with it
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?