BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Cari ūüíč.
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
So many people don't like this movie, and I don't understand why! It's one of my favorite movies, and it perfectly describes me and my sister! The best thing about this movie is sisters love is what breaks a curse, not a man. I would definitely recommend this movie to those with sisters, it's definitely a tear jerker.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Great movie! Adults & kids love it. My LO dances around when they sing. As an adult it thought it was too cute & catchy. Great story line too. Greatest kid movie!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
This was such a good movie, and Portrayed such a strong message. this movie has been out for a couple years now and my daughter is still obsessed with this movie. She asks to watch it at least once a week and I'm pretty sure she owns every FROZEN thing sold in stores. This is a must watch movie.
April W.
April W.
I watched this as an adult because I love Disney movies and I loved it! If I have a daughter in the future or a son who might like this,I would love to share this movie with them.The songs are really catchy and I love "Let it go" even though most people think it's over played.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Good movie!!! Its cute and has catchy songs for the kids. I watched it more times then my son did. He didn't care for it at all. I guess I'm a lucky mom. Nowadays kids are obsessed with frozen. But yes definitely recommended for lil girls.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I watched this movie like twice. It was a decent movie. Acutally after the first time I watched, I loved the movie. Then after the second time I still loved it but after I saw so many things about it and the over used song, Let it go. I sort of got annoyed but the movie itself is amazing!
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta bellisima pelicula la vi debido a un gran amigo y como todas las peliculas de disney se lucieron es bellisima!!!!
Christle R.
Christle R.
Shelley, ID
This movie is absolutely fabulous! I have preteen boys and even they will get down and sing along.definitely a movie everyone should have in their collection. Even if you don't have kids you can appreciate the message in the movie.
Kaelyn L.
Kaelyn L.
This is such a cute and adorable movie! I love Olaf. The only thing is that I do not want to hear the song Let It Go for at least a good five years but i still love the movie.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My kids absolutely love this sweet Disney movie. They love the characters, the music. And this is sure to become a true Disney classic someday
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?