BY NONE #88 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumo...11 Answers
samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
When I first saw the preview for this movie, I thought it would be silly...but I actually fell in love with it
Bri S.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
A cute movie with a good message. Is overplayed now but at the beginning it was new and exciting.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is my families all time favorite Disney movie.  All the songs are so catchy, the story line is great and we all just love it.  My oldest, 9 years old to my  youngest, 2 years old all love it...including me.  We have Friday night movie night and this is watched more than any other movie.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Great movie! Adults & kids love it. My LO dances around when they sing. As an adult it thought it was too cute & catchy. Great story line too. Greatest kid movie!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I watched this movie like twice. It was a decent movie. Acutally after the first time I watched, I loved the movie. Then after the second time I still loved it but after I saw so many things about it and the over used song, Let it go. I sort of got annoyed but the movie itself is amazing!
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta bellisima pelicula la vi debido a un gran amigo y como todas las peliculas de disney se lucieron es bellisima!!!!
Christle R.
Christle R.
Shelley, ID
This movie is absolutely fabulous! I have preteen boys and even they will get down and sing along.definitely a movie everyone should have in their collection. Even if you don't have kids you can appreciate the message in the movie.
Kaelyn L.
Kaelyn L.
This is such a cute and adorable movie! I love Olaf. The only thing is that I do not want to hear the song Let It Go for at least a good five years but i still love the movie.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My kids absolutely love this sweet Disney movie. They love the characters, the music. And this is sure to become a true Disney classic someday
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Awesome movie. It was refreshing that though there was traditional romance, it wasn't the main theme. Great movie for young girls.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?