BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This movie makes me cry ever time! Such a great heart warming movie and the music is incredible.
Rebecca A.
Frozen is one of my favorite Disney movies ever! It's so cute, seriously just love it
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome movie. It was refreshing that though there was traditional romance, it wasn't the main theme. Great movie for young girls.
Christle R.
Shelley, ID
This movie is absolutely fabulous! I have preteen boys and even they will get down and sing along.definitely a movie everyone should have in their collection. Even if you don't have kids you can appreciate the message in the movie.
LaTosha D.
Pop Culture Expert
Such a heart warming children's movie. Great for the whole family. Olaf is such a funny sweetheart.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
My daughter and unloved this movie and it's her favorite. We are both waiting for the sequel to come out.
Nancy C.
My kids absolutely love this sweet Disney movie. They love the characters, the music. And this is sure to become a true Disney classic someday
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
Pop Culture Expert
A cute movie with a good message. Is overplayed now but at the beginning it was new and exciting.
Charl L.
Pop Culture Expert
Frozen for me is one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I've watched it once and have hated it ever since. I feel like I'm going to get death threats over this but I just really don't see the point in the story? I'm a big fan of Disney but this was such a disappointment. The songs are just ridiculous and it's not at all funny.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Great movie

Frozen is such a good movie . Disney hasn't done a musical themes movie in awhile so I was glad rent did one so kids got to enjoy what I did as a child . All the Disney Movies I watched as a child all had great catchy songs . Let it go was main song in frozen and it's so catchy . Kids and adults love it lol the story is based on two sisters and their love for one another . Elsa and Anna . Olaf the snowman is in it too and my niece just loves him . It's a good family movie . I recommend.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?