BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
We (my whole family) all love this movie. It's hard to find a movie that will catch the attention of all my kids because we have a huge age range. My oldest is 14 my youngest 4 and all three of my kids like this one and so do me and the hubby
Michelle r.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
There is no denying this is every young girls favorite movie. Our daughter is two and can sing along the whole way, and who can't resist this. For most movies we hate to watch over and over again, but this one has singing, dancing, laughter and love. Who can resist!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who doesn't love the movie Frozen. This is a great buy for the kids to have and watch all the time and just sing a lon with. Great family movie
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
I feel like this movie had a lot more hype then it deserved. I was very excited to see it but I honestly wasn't very impressed. My son loved it and sings all the songs but I think Disney could've done better
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Love love love this movie! I unfortunately didn't get to see Frozen until recently (late I know). But I can see why everybody is crazy over feozen. It's a movie for all ages. Disney really out did themselves. The casting, songs and story itself is just incredible. I highly recommend you borrow this from a friend lol as the Blu-ray is $30 plus dollars.
johannah S.
johannah S.
My favorite movie the songs and story itself incredible I can see why was such a hit with kids.
Janina C.
Janina C.
The cold doesn't bother me anyway, but the song gets stuck in my head. I found Frozen charming and very well made. Most of the songs were catchy and fun (though I absolutely hated the trolls song...I just think they could've let that one go). The character designs were wonderful and they picked wonderful actors/actresses. While I don't believe this movie is better than the lion king (I mean,come on that's my favorite movie) it is great. Would definitely recommend it for all ages.
Mara I.
Mara I.
It was a flash back to the good old Disney princess movies! Great songs, independence.
Went out and bought it on DVDs and digital copy!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
Frozen is my Favorite Disney kids movie. I thought I'd hate it but it had a cute storyline fun for the entire family
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Great movie

Frozen is such a good movie . Disney hasn't done a musical themes movie in awhile so I was glad rent did one so kids got to enjoy what I did as a child . All the Disney Movies I watched as a child all had great catchy songs . Let it go was main song in frozen and it's so catchy . Kids and adults love it lol the story is based on two sisters and their love for one another . Elsa and Anna . Olaf the snowman is in it too and my niece just loves him . It's a good family movie . I recommend.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?