BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have ...11 Answers
Frozen (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Widescreen)

Start your review of Frozen (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Widescreen)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lots and lots of singing. This is more of a musical type Disney movie. I enjoy it very much though' as does my daughter
Ashton T.
Cleveland, TN
I think Frozen is a great kids movie but adults can also enjoy it! I loved it and I think it has a great story line !
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
LOVE this movie. Great one for my girls and has a wonderful message. This one was instantly added to our collection.
brittany w.
Ada
My step daughter love love loves this movie. We bought her one for each house. She was so excited. Highly recommend.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As much as I get tired of hearing the songs ..my daughter happiness is what matters. Gotta give it a five stars ...
Alexandra L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wasn't too wild about Frozen like I thought I would be. I'm a huge Disney fan, but it's just not my cup of tea.
Kimberly M.
Tahlequah, OK
I love the concept of this movie. I like the story and plot. They kids that I watch after school also like this.
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Such a great Disney movie. Super cute and also entertaining for the adults too! Music and everything is nice too.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a great movie! Its really fun for kids and adults. I watch this once a week; good story and great animation.
Sam G.
Coram, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I first saw the preview for this movie, I thought it would be silly...but I actually fell in love with it
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?