BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
samantha y.
samantha y.
Really LOVE this movie great for the whole family! And even though the songs are getting annoying i still love the movie!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Minneapolis, MN
I am an adult woman with no children, and I shamelessly watch this over and over. Enjoyable characters, great songs, positive twist on the whole "true love saves the day" trope found in so many Disney movies. I will admit I am probably a little biased because I am from Minnesota, so a lot of the Scandinavian setting reminds me of home.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
What little doesn't like Frozen? I have bought my son's sister 2 frozen blankets, dolls, puzzles, etc.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Bloomfield, IN
Absolutely love this movie!! My son has watched it over and over again!! It is a great family movie for anyone!
Drema O.
Drema O.
Iaeger, WV
I love this movie and so did my daughter. Of course the music is great and Olaf just makes the movie. He has to be my favorite character in the movie.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Watkins Glen, NY
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! So much that I have watched it more than once. My 4 year old granddaughter now sings the songs and I love it. All of the characters are fun, and the animation is awesome.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Pueblo West, CO
I didn't understand what all the hype was about when this movie came out until I saw it. It was very cute and differed with the other Disney movies. Elsa actually told her sister she couldn't marry a man she didn't know, unlike all the other Disney movies. :)
Katy C.
Katy C.
Eugene , OR
This is a beautiful film and my kiddo just loves it. I've watched it a few times with her and I have to say it's really enjoyable for adults too!
karli g.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
It was an okay movie. i saw it with different people 3 times. but i don't understand why people like it so much. i think its only popular because of the song.. if they didn't have the song i doubt people would really care about this movie so much
Sara D.
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
As an adult, kid at heart and Disney lover, this movie was a huge win in my book. Its a favorite with my family and we catch ourselves singing the songs from time to time. Great story!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?