BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As much as I get tired of hearing the songs ..my daughter happiness is what matters. Gotta give it a five stars ...
Alexandra L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wasn't too wild about Frozen like I thought I would be. I'm a huge Disney fan, but it's just not my cup of tea.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a great movie! Its really fun for kids and adults. I watch this once a week; good story and great animation.
Tracy S.
Bloomfield, IN
Absolutely love this movie!! My son has watched it over and over again!! It is a great family movie for anyone!
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I first saw the preview for this movie, I thought it would be silly...but I actually fell in love with it
Monica L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the kids movies and popular movie in my daughters love it And their song let it go was a big hit
CONNIE R.
Whitley City, KY
My daughters favorite movie we watched it so many times and I'm sure we will be watching more in the furture.
Rania Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best movie from Disney I've seen in a LONG TIME I love the character my little boy enjoy watching this movie

Marissa K.
While I'm usually not a fan of musicals, this movie is truly fantastic. This movie is beautifully crafted.
Carol W.
Grand Island, NY
One of the cutest Disney movies in a long time (In my opinion). Even my 2 year old grandson sings long:)
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?