BY NONE #85 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumo...11 Answers
keith  .
keith .
My daughter is obsessed with this movie. She cant wait to see the second one soon. She watches it at least 3 times a week I'd bet.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I am so over this movie. It is like Crack for kids, but I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I thought that tangled was a much better movie.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Uniontown, PA
My daughter absolutely loves this movie! She has watched it at least 100 times since she got her dvd. Not to mention plays the soundtrack while she plays with her Frozen dolls.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son is obsessed with this movie he always wants to watch it he got an Olaf toy I also love this movie its a great family sing-a-long movie
Karen S.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
This movie is so overdone. It's like they had a million ideas for this movie and they couldn't decide which one to go with so they went with them all. I do like the soundtrack and the message it sends but some parts just don't make sense or contradict each other.
Lerisy V.
Lerisy V.
Lawrence, MA
Most people say that their children love this movie, but honestly, I LOVE this movie. I've watched it so many times, and I always get the same emotions when I watch it.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I absolutely love this movie! I enjoy watching it with my niece and we both know all the songs
Carol W.
Carol W.
Grand Island, NY
One of the cutest Disney movies in a long time (In my opinion). Even my 2 year old grandson sings long:)
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Such a great movie! Very different from other Disney movies which makes me so amazing. I love this movie I can never get tired of it
samantha y.
samantha y.
Really LOVE this movie great for the whole family! And even though the songs are getting annoying i still love the movie!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?