BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
What little doesn't like Frozen? I have bought my son's sister 2 frozen blankets, dolls, puzzles, etc.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
My daughters and I love this Disney movie. Girl power! First princesses to show that you don't need a man to rescue you.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I LOVE this movie!! The songs are so catchy and enjoyable for all ages to enjoy!
Nardin F.
Phila, PA
Loved it ! so many girls are loving this movie it is truly great i enjoyed the music
johannah S.
My favorite movie the songs and story itself incredible I can see why was such a hit with kids.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I absolutely love this movie! I enjoy watching it with my niece and we both know all the songs
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I love this movie! Olaf is my favorite! The songs are not annoying like newer Disney movies
CONNIE R.
Whitley City, KY
My daughters favorite movie we watched it so many times and I'm sure we will be watching more in the furture.
Rania Z.
Best movie from Disney I've seen in a LONG TIME I love the character my little boy enjoy watching this movie

Ashleigh T.
Brick, NJ
Definitely worth it if it is for younger children. Will keep them happy and distracted!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?