BY NONE

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
Frozen is so far my #1 favorite animated movie from Disney. It's an heartwarming, plot-twisting, and musical movie. Every child and adult should enjoy this because, it's so creative and it gives an amazing theme for young girls and older. Plus, the fact that it is a family movie is a bonus. ;)
Ashley V.
Frozen has moved up to number 3 in my favorite Disney movies of all time. Its so heartwarming and funny, it really brings an element that disney movies haven't done in the past. And how could you forget Olaf?! He really has those classic one liners that just make that movie so much better. Frozen is enjoyed by everyone, no matter how old or young. This movie is definitely worth all the hype.
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert
The cold doesn't bother me anyway, but the song gets stuck in my head. I found Frozen charming and very well made. Most of the songs were catchy and fun (though I absolutely hated the trolls song...I just think they could've let that one go). The character designs were wonderful and they picked wonderful actors/actresses. While I don't believe this movie is better than the lion king (I mean,come on that's my favorite movie) it is great. Would definitely recommend it for all ages.
Ashley R.
My entire family loves watching this movie! The music is great and everyone sings along to it. It has a great story plot that goes against the usual princess movie endings. I am a huge Disney fan and I am so glad they made this movie.
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
I feel like this movie had a lot more hype then it deserved. I was very excited to see it but I honestly wasn't very impressed. My son loved it and sings all the songs but I think Disney could've done better
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie and I usually don't like princess movies however this one is really cute. I like the overall message of you don't need a man's love when you have a loving relationship with your sister or family. Olaf is the cutest ūüíēand always makes you laugh. Definitely worth watching
Vanda  F.
Deridder, LA
Pop Culture Expert
We sat down and watched this movie with popcorn and had a family night with our girls ages 6 and 3 they both loved this movie and so did we a great movie for kids.
Nancy  A.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a good movie and Olaf was so adorable. But with everyone going crazy over it, it made me start to hate it. It was a good movie but not life changing or a must see.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Frozen is a movie I wasn't sure my kids would enjoy, but boy was I wrong. $1000's of dollars later (with every Olaf & Elsa toy ever made)! My kids, and yes myself love Frozen. It's cute, and the songs are adorable. Especially when my kids (2 & 5) start singing "Let it go." These are memories I will cherish forever.
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
Pop Culture Expert
Tbh I don't get all the hype I found the sings annoying as well as the characters. definitely not one of my favorite Disney movies and I'm not exited for number two
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?