BY NONE #72 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Jamie F.
We all were pleasantly surprised by this movie. It has been watched over and over. We still enjoy it. Great fun family movie.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My daughters and I love this Disney movie. Girl power! First princesses to show that you don't need a man to rescue you.
samantha y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really LOVE this movie great for the whole family! And even though the songs are getting annoying i still love the movie!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I just love this movie! I can watch it all the time, it just doesn't bore me. The songs they have in the movie are catchy
Vanessa M.
Lawndale , CA
I love this combo! We use the blu-ray in home and dvd in the car. My daughter loves this movie like all little girls.
deborah k.
Mays Landing, NJ
Great movie. I enjoyed every minute of it. My boys even enjoyed it. It's fun and entertaining. I LOVED the storyline.
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta bellisima pelicula la vi debido a un gran amigo y como todas las peliculas de disney se lucieron es bellisima!!!!
Sheyla A.
San diego , CA
This is such a good movie for kids! It teaches kids to hold on to your family because you never know what could happen.
Alicia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lots and lots of singing. This is more of a musical type Disney movie. I enjoy it very much though' as does my daughter
Ashton T.
Cleveland, TN
I think Frozen is a great kids movie but adults can also enjoy it! I loved it and I think it has a great story line !
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Frozen?