BY NONE #87 in Movies

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since 'The Lion King'" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart. Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey - teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven - to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Bring home "Frozen" on Blu-ray High Definition - featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family. "The Making Of 'Frozen'": Learn the secret of howthe movie was made in this musical extravaganza, "D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Andersen To 'Frozen'": Once upon a time, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie about a Snow Queen. Join the filmmakers and Disney Legend Alice Davis as they discuss the company's 75-year journey to "Frozen", Deleted Scenes, "Let It Go" (End Credit Version) Music Videos, Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel (Violetta): Spanish And Italian, "Get A Horse!" Mickey Mouse Short. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

• To you love this movie as much as your kids?2 Answers
  • When will they have the second movie out? 9 Answers
  • Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard ru...11 Answers
Briana W.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I'm 21 years old and I asked for this for Easter last year. It is by far one of my favorite movies. You can never be too old for Disney movies. I watch this with my 4 year old cousin and we both sing the songs. It's such a wonderful movie.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
An adorable movie for anyone. We must have watched a thousand times, but it gets better each time. Even my husband liked it, and didn't even mind all the singing.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Carthage, MO
Frozen is a GREAT movie! I saw it in theaters twice and just had to buy it when it came out on DVD. I love singing along to all the songs. My boyfriend even sings them with me!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
My 3 yo daughter loves this movie. It is very sweet, and the music is very good. I like that each princess (eventually queen) has her own strengths, and they aren't carbon copies of other disney princesses.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
The best story line in Disney.
I love how it's about sister love,not about a guy saving you.
We can learn a lot about this movie.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Besides the fact that this teaches girls not to try and marry the first man you fall in love with, and other morals. I just adore this movie, I watched it several times and the songs are adorable. Let's face it we all want an Olaf.
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Cleveland, TN
I think Frozen is a great kids movie but adults can also enjoy it! I loved it and I think it has a great story line !
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
My daughters and I love this Disney movie. Girl power! First princesses to show that you don't need a man to rescue you.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Even though I am seventeen years old, I was obsessed with this movie. I think I've literally watched it over 100 times so far. It's not your typical Disney fairytale, which in my opinion, makes it that much better. It's the battle of love vs. sisterhood. It's going to be a classic so I suggest you watch it!
CONNIE R.
CONNIE R.
Whitley City, KY
My daughters favorite movie we watched it so many times and I'm sure we will be watching more in the furture.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Who is your favorite Frozen character?
melissa s.
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Are they really coming out with a sequel to this? I have heard rumors but haven't found anything definite about it.
Elisbeth B.
Elisbeth B.
When will they have the second movie out?
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
To you love this movie as much as your kids?